one who knows Nose

Lincoln, NE

#21 May 22, 2012
ghost wrote:
<quoted text> his mom is at the high rise. He was in town last month. I have a police case number waiting for him out of Lincoln. Lets get his sorry fat ass of the streets this time and in jail where he belongs. Mommy wont be able to save his ass this time!!!!!!!!
Shabezz has the IQ of a stump…he does not speak for all black people….It may end badly for this idiot.
Karen Updike

Lincoln, NE

#22 May 22, 2012
We are a Predator Species… who will never agree upon anything, but the Obvious (Sun, Moon, Stars, Earth, etc)… and who will never have Peace. If only you & your wife were left on Earth… you would disagree and dislike each other… and create another Generation, and start it all over again!

nate ya u know who

Fort Worth, TX

#23 May 23, 2012
well the last i heard ladies is that after he stole my moms car as well he fraudulently altered some legal documents and will be looking at some serious time where im sure he will be exploited in the same way however the little information i possess you all are welcome to he has a brother in sanger texas and another brother named bob who lives next to his mother in an apt building he recently was in nebraska for a poker tournament so keep your eyes peeled he could be back in your town. if you guys could maybe do some brainstorming and think of anyone that you all knew that he was good enough friends with that he may ask them for help he knows hes a wanted man and will have to try to rely on old friends to stay anonymous in this day and age even motels run background checks
missquiet

United States

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Hi this Steve guy is my uncle and I'm not proud to say that he is. I have not seen him in years to which I am happy about. I am sorry however for how he has treated these people.
Mommy of 2

Omaha, NE

#25 Dec 4, 2012
did you ever find him? he is actually hitting on me right now. saying he is going to take care of me and my 2 kids and offered me a job...dude this freaking loser needs to get caught.
ghost wrote:
<quoted text> his mom is at the high rise. He was in town last month. I have a police case number waiting for him out of Lincoln. Lets get his sorry fat ass of the streets this time and in jail where he belongs. Mommy wont be able to save his ass this time!!!!!!!!
Mommy of 2

Omaha, NE

#26 Dec 4, 2012
Also he is supposed to be going to the WSOP in San Francisco tomorrow. I can try and help but need to know ASAP.
missquiet

United States

#27 Dec 29, 2012
Yea I'm sorry that my uncle is such a dick. I hardly ever see him. That is I haven't seen him since 2004. I apologize to all he has hurt. I had no clue he was doing these things.
Crystal

Pine Bluff, AR

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Mommy of 2 wrote:
Also he is supposed to be going to the WSOP in San Francisco tomorrow. I can try and help but need to know ASAP.
ean,
yes, we have never located him, he still has my stolen Suburban, and has pending charges for bigamy, found out he was married 5 times or more and only divorced once,go figure, check out "stayawayfromsteveelshire " @ yahoo.com .....much more info there, protect yourself and your children, he is an habitual liar and dangerous to your financial well-being...be very careful
thanks for the update, keep it up
PS Chris at the Auburn Police Department would love to talk to you, please call him
Crystal

Yes, we have never locat
Mister E

Greeley, CO

#30 Feb 14, 2013
What a loser. I would go as far as to say, he is not any of my family members. I'm glad that none of his brothers are that way. Because if they were, I would disown them. Right missquiet?
Joy

Elgin, OK

#31 Mar 4, 2013
JC Stevans wrote:
Steve Elshire the deadbeat dad, Where are you, anyone know?
Yes, Steven (aka JC Stevens) where are you now? How did you get out of the situation when you were jailed in Utah? Eventually, you will run out of places to hide.

Oh yeah, do you plan to divorce your last wife we can find? The one that you married in Oklahoma City in either Feb or Mar 2012 - Jennifer? What did you steal from her and/or her family?

Remember, every woman you mess with has family members and friends that would like to get even with you.
Tom Fontaine

Mooresville, NC

#32 Mar 26, 2013
What is the difference between Steve Elshire and a 500 lb bag of crap?

People can find a use for a 500 lb bag of crap.
Hedwig

Bennington, NE

#33 Feb 15, 2014
Let's not insult bags of manure, now...
ADisappointedSon

Falls City, NE

#34 Jul 28, 2014
I live in Nebraska City and I can tell you he's been arrested in Nebraska City as of last friday. My mother (one his many wives) had 3 kids with him, one of which being me, and he's evaded taxes for the 12 years they've been divorced. The sheriff was contacted and he was then jailed. As for bond or any further actions, I have no information. But I can tell you Atleast that much.
ADisappointedSon

Falls City, NE

#35 Jul 28, 2014
ADisappointedSon wrote:
I live in Nebraska City and I can tell you he's been arrested in Nebraska City as of last friday. My mother (one his many wives) had 3 kids with him, one of which being me, and he's evaded taxes for the 12 years they've been divorced. The sheriff was contacted and he was then jailed. As for bond or any further actions, I have no information. But I can tell you Atleast that much.
He evaded child support, sorry.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Sep 8, 2014
Oh Boy! I just heard some sh!t.
ALANARAPER21

Cleveland, MS

#37 Mar 28, 2015
I fell for it too, but caught on quickly. He tried to tell me he had 3-4 million from playing poker. He worked for Quality exteriors in Omaha, NE. Tells everyone he's from Dallas,TX and that his last name is Stevan Guadanino ! I called his boss directly to see about information lining up. Turns out I got lied to and his boss actually thought I was smart. His boss fired him as of 12 this afternoon since he hasn't shown up in now 3 days. When I told his boss of what he had told me his plans were he was stunned! His boss said something about Steve requested a week off for surgery. That's not the case! If I see him here in Mississippi, LADIES ILL SEND HIS BUTT BACK TO NEBRASKA!
Joy Hicks

Elgin, OK

#38 Mar 28, 2015
ALANARAPER21 wrote:
I fell for it too, but caught on quickly. He tried to tell me he had 3-4 million from playing poker. He worked for Quality exteriors in Omaha, NE. Tells everyone he's from Dallas,TX and that his last name is Stevan Guadanino ! I called his boss directly to see about information lining up. Turns out I got lied to and his boss actually thought I was smart. His boss fired him as of 12 this afternoon since he hasn't shown up in now 3 days. When I told his boss of what he had told me his plans were he was stunned! His boss said something about Steve requested a week off for surgery. That's not the case! If I see him here in Mississippi, LADIES ILL SEND HIS BUTT BACK TO NEBRASKA!
Please do keep us up to date on where he is if you know. I've sent this to his ex-wife (the one with 3 kids) so she'll know the latest. Very glad you are smart - hopefully he didn't take much from you.
ALANARAPER21

Cleveland, MS

#39 Apr 8, 2015
Joy Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do keep us up to date on where he is if you know. I've sent this to his ex-wife (the one with 3 kids) so she'll know the latest. Very glad you are smart - hopefully he didn't take much from you.
Didn't take a dime from me. But he wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. What's mine is mine!
ALANARAPER21

Cleveland, MS

#40 Apr 8, 2015
ALANARAPER21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take a dime from me. But he wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. What's mine is mine!
He never made it to mississippi! He was arrested March 25 at 10:35 pm in Auburn. I've been keeping tabs on him through vinelink but went to check today and there is no record now! So he maybe on the loose!
wontbeusedagain

Nebraska City, NE

#41 Jun 11, 2015
he is to be sentenced in Otoe County District Court on July 7th at 10:30 am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FC Boys Basketball (Jan '07) 16 min crunk 7
harriet Mon fight at would eye 3
Clow Experience Scam? Mon Open Sesame 7
Corruption Mon MSNBC SUX 7
Joseph Vaughan Apr 20 Throwthebook 2
Murphy out of prison (Aug '08) Apr 18 fallguy 95
Easter Bunny Apr 16 Hosed 1

Shubert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance