What's new on iPhone 3G?

What's new on iPhone 3G?

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 13, 2011, titled What's new on iPhone 3G?. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Harrisburg man was arrested after leading police on a high-speed chase on southbound Interstate 83 Wednesday evening in York County, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Steve

Mount Wolf, PA

#5 Mar 13, 2011
What an idiot! It's morons like this that kill innocent people! Only $2,500 bail!? Should be more like $250,000. He should not see the outside of a jail cecll until his punishment is served.
Kevin

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#14 Mar 13, 2011
Another punk kid!
hot dog

Woodland Hills, CA

#15 Mar 14, 2011
Most people drive 110mph between leader heights and Shrewsbury. There are some nice long hills there where my honda civic can really build up some steam!

It only does like 50mph up the hills though with the pedal to the metal!
Who cares

Hanover, PA

#16 Mar 14, 2011
What a goof!
Job well done

York, PA

#17 Mar 14, 2011
For ONCE in my life, I agree with TOPIX! They deleted the idiotic Bill/John Doe junk. Thanks TOPIX!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant (May '15) May '16 Dont Care 2
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Mar '16 Dwitman_no_relation 542
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? (May '15) Mar '16 fittytucker 6
News Four years after capture, York County woman and... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Ex-boyfriend to face trial in kidnapping case (Oct '15) Oct '15 Crosstown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages