First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Josie

United States

#41 May 28, 2011
Walmart pizza is way better than any pizzeria I ate at. Kudos to Walmart. Soprano's has great subs though, just not pizza.
Horserider

York, PA

#42 May 28, 2011
Have eaten at Sopranos in the York area, and eating there can be a good or bad experience. If you don't want garlic on your pizza, you need to tell them , because garlic is automatically added. Most pizza places offer garlic on the side as an option. The music in the kitchen is extremely loud..TVs are muted, Our food wasn't always what we wanted. Nice thing is that slices of pizza are $.99. Would be nice if they offered hot drinks, milk, and more dessert items. Can't be all bad, if the police and the EMTs, paramedics, etc., eat there :) Still prefer a somewhat quiet atmosphere. Depends on what you are looking for, you may or may not like it. It 's close to home, so that's a plus :)
truth

Dover, PA

#43 Oct 14, 2011
sopranos food are horrible because I eaten there fries and it was freaken cold it was in the damn microwave. There cheese steak subs were horible because they dont give u alot of meat and O.I.P is way better cause there fries are cut and deffely awsome sub rolls. I will never eat sopranos never again
smart mom

Baltimore, MD

#44 Feb 8, 2012
I have eaten at sopranos for years and even planned a preshool funraiser there and love it better than the time before each time we go. The food is fabulous! The service is wonderful everytime we go. Our children are toddler ages and the even offered to change the channel to Thomas the tank or other cartoons direct tv offers. That is going above and beyond!!! I give them an A+++++ on food and service.
Not the Best

Dillsburg, PA

#45 Feb 25, 2012
Bought 2 pizza’s one plain and one with toppings on Friday night, 25 Feb 2012, both had lots of grease because of the cheese, crust was soggy. Instead of saving the leftovers, I just trashed what was left. This was surprising as previously the pizza was good, guess the quality has gone downhill since I bought pizza there 4 months ago. I will be looking for another pizza shop.
no more chances

United States

#46 Sep 21, 2012
called in for delivery on friday evening 9-21-12 at 5:50,got it at 7:21.Food was as lousy as the service.half the order was missing just like the idiots brain that answered the phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
railroad estate sale Oct 17 tmc2457 1
zachary witman "rage turned murder" (Jan '07) Oct 13 anon 32
stew. police again... (Aug '11) Oct 3 Megan Strien 11
New royal farms store Sep '14 Stacylynn17378 1
Brian Blanchette | Berkshire Hathaway Realty Aug '14 Barbara Burns 1
Quarter auctions' illegality takes people by su... (Dec '10) Aug '14 Keeping busy 10
Child safety seat check in Hanover May '14 Just a thought 1
Shrewsbury Dating
Find my Match

Shrewsbury Jobs

Shrewsbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shrewsbury News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shrewsbury

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]