Additional charges for men accused in...

Additional charges for men accused in York County car arsons

There are 13 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Additional charges for men accused in York County car arsons. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police filed additional arson charges Thursday against two men they arrested last week in connection with a string of arsons in southern York County, which stretched over a 14-month period, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

More Charges

Elkridge, MD

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Keep adding them up. Now they are stealing and burning. I am sure more will be added. Can't wait to hear how many charges Maryland will come up with.

Since: Jan 09

York, PA

#2 Feb 10, 2011
weld these two morons into a car. light the willey pete and wave goodbye. nuff said.
mbs123

York, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2011
They are nothing but cowards send them to state prison where they get a education.
The way the system works

York, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Stop it immediately; enough charges already! Complete waste of time/money as THEY will plea bargain 99.799433% of the charges and receive a maximum of three (3) months imprisonment, MINUS time for good behavior! Then two (2) years on probation, just enough time for their rectums to heal, before they again do something else stupid!
PAMOM

York, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2011
They are terrorists! Throw the book at them! Lock them up for the maximum amount of time...
PAMOM

York, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2011
The way the system works wrote:
Stop it immediately; enough charges already! Complete waste of time/money as THEY will plea bargain 99.799433% of the charges and receive a maximum of three (3) months imprisonment, MINUS time for good behavior! Then two (2) years on probation, just enough time for their rectums to heal, before they again do something else stupid!
Geez, I hope not! They are dangerous and crazy.
Fed Up With Harrisburg

Stewartstown, PA

#7 Feb 10, 2011
If the DA and the judge in the case do it right, they will serve consecutive sentences on all charges they are convicted on.

These are all SEPARATE offenses. Convict them on each one, sentence them to serve the time consecutively, and put 'em away for a long time.

Keep piling on the charges for every car, every piece of property these miserable excuses for protoplasam destroyed and send them away for good.

And DA Kearney - NO PLEA BARGAINS - SEND THEM UP THE RIVER.
done that

Wrightsville, PA

#8 Feb 10, 2011
put them in the army
Red Lion

Red Lion, PA

#9 Feb 11, 2011
done that wrote:
put them in the army
I totally agree with this. Back when my father was young he was forced to join the Navy or go to jail for stealing his mothers car. Growing up I remember him telling us the Navy saved and changed his life.Today the service will not even take you if you got a record, no GED etc. It is worse then trying to get a job. It is the government therefore utilize it to boot camp these losers breaking laws.
123abc

AOL

#10 Feb 11, 2011
For all of those who limit your comments and smart ass remarks to the InnerCity.....100 block of Penny Lane, Shrewsbury Township and 400 block of High Rock Road, Chanceford Township where the arsonist lived are not inner city addresses. Which lets me know that crime is not limited just to any inner city individual. Crimes are committed every where, It doesn't matter if you have a silver spoon in your mouth.
Too bad

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2011
What shame they put on their families.
Instead of getting a room at college, they will be getting a room in jail. Too bad, What a waste of life.
Conservative

Shrewsbury, PA

#12 Feb 11, 2011
These punks should be made to pay for every bit of damage they caused. Wage garnishment, present and future until it is ALL paid back. If the liberal judges let them off , then the judges should be made to pay!
What really needs to happen is that these cowards need to be taken to a back alley & have the $hit beat out of them!
BTD

Owings Mills, MD

#13 Feb 16, 2011
123abc wrote:
For all of those who limit your comments and smart ass remarks to the InnerCity.....100 block of Penny Lane, Shrewsbury Township and 400 block of High Rock Road, Chanceford Township where the arsonist lived are not inner city addresses. Which lets me know that crime is not limited just to any inner city individual. Crimes are committed every where, It doesn't matter if you have a silver spoon in your mouth.
Where did this comment come from? Every comment I read seems to indicate a popular agreement that crime should be treated like crime. Regardless of where it takes place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New royal farms store (Sep '14) Jul 16 ChixLittle 3
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... Jun '15 DWI 1
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? May '15 Midas Touch 4
Old brick building near rail trail in Railroad (Apr '14) May '15 deg17361 2
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant May '15 deg17361 1
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150
News Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 joe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages