Police: Officer recovering after bein...

Police: Officer recovering after being bitten by K-9 dog

There are 8 comments on the York Dispatch story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Police: Officer recovering after being bitten by K-9 dog. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Southern Regional Police officer arresting an arson suspect early last Friday was bitten by another department's K-9 dog and needed surgery, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Never Wrong

York, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2011
I guess that dog wont get a Hero award this month.
Poor Dog

Red Lion, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Bad Cop no donut for you today. Duncan Donuts will save a donut for you tomorrow.
More Charges

Elkridge, MD

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Another charge and another year of prison time for the Idiot arsonist's. This would have never happened if he wasn't burning innocent peoples cars. Too bad the dog didn't bite the correct person.
Mr Final Word

Stewartstown, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2011
I hope they have film footage of that. I wonder if he cried like a little girl?
Gate Keeper

Harrisburg, PA

#8 Feb 10, 2011
that will leave a mark lol. When K-9 is involved stay out of the way!
Snake Doc

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Feb 11, 2011
Never Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>How funny are you,calling your self Mr.Dip S--t?..You must be related to the girl on peoples court today,that would have won the case against her if she didnt give the judge proof she lied.Go figure.I guess we have to have people like you in the world to keep it going around(in circles).
Glad to see you spent your day being productive. Sitting at home getting your legal education from the People's Court, watching your neighbors on Jerry Springer and posting your intellegent comments on Topix. Get a job turd.
Dumb Words AS USUAL

York, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2011
Mr Final Word wrote:
I hope they have film footage of that. I wonder if he cried like a little girl?
You mean like you do every time you begin your stupid rhetoric on losing your METAL GHETTO trailer park dump because you can't make the payments! I sure wish to take film footage when that occurs.

Elizabethtown, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2011
that is funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Feb 27 Devon 549
New Housing Development Jan '18 PDALITE 1
zachary witman "rage turned murder" (Jan '07) Dec '17 Erin 34
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) Nov '17 Joe dirt 24
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... (Aug '17) Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg (May '17) Aug '17 Costard 10

Shrewsbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages