Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#63882 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope we have enough intelligent people to vote Republican this year. I think the failure of the last election should wake up some of the people that voted Democrat last time! Remember: When votes are counted in Nov. you did it to yourself!:))))))))
CHEERS!
I think you mean, you hope there are enough ignorant people to vote Republican. If they are intelligent, they aren't going to vote Republican.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63883 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope we have enough intelligent people to vote Republican this year. I think the failure of the last election should wake up some of the people that voted Democrat last time! Remember: When votes are counted in Nov. you did it to yourself!:))))))))
CHEERS!
It's not that your inbred stupid ...The BIG thing that your missing Norton ...is you have NO Personal integrety AT ALL!!!!

You're Morally Bankrupt ...which is the primary reason you're a Republican!

#63884 Sep 4, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
Ryan knew exactly what he was doing. He knows that you don't do nuance with a Republican audience unless you're trying to fool them.
This is the same guy that tries to get Republican audiences to believe Obama thinks business owners didn't build their own business.
It was a classic example of the straw man argument. He just didn't realize intelligent people would be listening to his speech as well.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63885 Sep 4, 2012
You would think that with all that practice he's had, Ryan would be better at lying.

Stick a fork in him! His career is over!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63886 Sep 4, 2012
Hey LyinRyan...maybe you should have asked your boy BUSH for a little more Bailout money to save your GM plant....NOT Obama

In September, 2008 the Big Three asked for $50 billion to pay for health care expenses and avoid bankruptcy and ensuing layoffs, and Congress worked out a $25 billion loan. By December, President Bush had agreed to an emergency bailout of $17.4 billion to be distributed by the next administration in January and February
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63887 Sep 4, 2012
Ryan clarified his postion today

"I wasn't blaming Obama for the GM plant closure. I just wanted the people listening to the speech to blame him for it."
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63888 Sep 4, 2012
Ryan has no credibility.

I wonder if he realizes that he will be ruined after this. For what?

To be VP to a guy he doesn't even believe in?

hahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63889 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This nation was founded on Christian principles......plain and simple. I agree, on a person's freedom to worship as they please. So you think we should just do away with the mention of God? Well, I can tell you if that ever happens, this nation will suffer! We have been blessed because we are a Christian nation. Any Christian that has studied the Bible will tell you this. It's a no-brainer!
When or if we take God out..........we are done!
CHEERS!
Norton the one thing you have in common with Romney...
YOU'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN

CHEERS
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63890 Sep 4, 2012
"The thing about Ryan is that he has always resided in a counter-factual universe. He is a product of the hermetically sealed right-wing subculture. Many of the facts taken for granted by mainstream economists have never penetrated his brain. Ryan burst onto the national scene with a dense, fact-laden attack on the financing of Obamaís health-care bill that was essentially Read More... href=" http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/paul-r... series of hallucinations, pseudo-facts cooked up and recirculated by conservative apparatchiks who didnít know what they were talking about or didnít care. His big-think speeches reflect the influence of fact-free conservatives and collapse under scrutiny." [J. Chait]

Mr. Ryan was a highly marketable commodity that may have been ruined by premature exposure to the national spotlight. It was a huge mistake to have him pack eight breath-taking distortions into his acceptance speech. Even the supine fourth estate shook itself awake with a "hey, did he really say that?" Now it's open season on the guy. Chait's comments above don't do justice to the contradictions. For example, how can anyone be both a "devout Catholic" and a Randian Objectivist? Oil and water. He even got spanked by the church for his deviant interpretation of the social gospel.

Like Butch Cassidy, Ryan is amiable in small doses, but step back and see that he makes no sense. He's a servant of the robber barons that Butch liked to bullyrag. Unfortunately he can't walk back such a dense pack of prevarications. Too many; too fast. He lamented the Janesville plant (his district) that Obama didn't get in a time machine and save. He lays the Tea Party's credit downgrade on Obama. Simpson-Bowles had nothing to do with his participation--and opposition. He blames Obama for his obstructionist Congress that blocked the grand compromise that Boehner and the president achieved over deficit reduction.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63891 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
fact-free conservatives!!!

#63892 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This nation was founded on Christian principles......plain and simple. I agree, on a person's freedom to worship as they please. So you think we should just do away with the mention of God? Well, I can tell you if that ever happens, this nation will suffer! We have been blessed because we are a Christian nation. Any Christian that has studied the Bible will tell you this. It's a no-brainer!
CHEERS!
That is neither plain, simple, nor true.

This Nation was founded on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. Neither of those documents are in the Bible. As an example of how you are wrong, the First Amendment contradicts Biblical teaching. There are other examples.

Your ignorance is astonishing.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63893 Sep 4, 2012
with all these lies, Ryan is making Sara Palin look like a genius..umm??
maybe not

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#63894 Sep 4, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny about Dawgs rants is that he isn't smart enough to wait til afetr the DNC convention to flap his gums. You know the DNC Convention right? The one where they are so desperate to fill seats, and couldn't find enough people in Charlotte, they are having to dig up supporters from other places and bus them in. ROFLMAO!!! The DNC Convention will be epic failure at it's best.
Well, let's talk about the Republican National Convention first. It was held in the Tampa Bay Times Forum, which seats around 20,000. The convention had 2,286 delegates and 2,125 alternate delegates, for a total of around 4,400 delegates. In addition, there were 15,000 credentialed media, for a grand total of 19,400.

The Democrat National Convention is being held in Charlotte, NC, at the Time Warner Cable Arena, which has a capacity of around 19,000 as set up for the convention. There are 6,000 delegates. I do not have a number for media attendance, but we can safely assume that the Arena will be filled.

You are perhaps confused about the President's Acceptance Speech, which is scheduled to take place Thursday night. The speech is planned to be given at the Time Warner STADIUM, which has a capacity of 74,000. To help you with the math, that is over 3 1/2 times more capacity than the Tampa Bay Times Forum (or the Times Warner Cable Arena).

Unfortunately, thunderstorms may interfere with President Obama's speech which is currently scheduled at the Time Warner Stadium. In the event of a thunderstorm, 54,000 hopeful attendees will be disappointed and the Acceptance Speech will probably be held in the Times Warner Cable Arena.(The safety of the stadium attendees is a consideration because of the danger of lightning.)

Bad weather happens, as the Republicans discovered when Hurricane Isaac disrupted their national convention.

(I understand that the difference between the sizes of an arena and a stadium may be confusing to you, but perhaps you might get a 5th grader to help you with the math.)
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63895 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Actually it was YOUR fault.

YOU supported W who gave us two wars without paying for them and a 10 trillion dollar deficit. YOU!

CHEERS
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63896 Sep 4, 2012
The REAL Truth:

Telling a lie isn't really a good way to show that one is a "good Catholic" either.

Ryan is a disgrace to his country, his religion, his post, and humanity in general.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63897 Sep 4, 2012
"I guess those headlights shining in the Eyes of that lying scared dear are from a GM product saved by the Government backed rescue of the Auto industry"!
Betty White on Paul Ryan
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63898 Sep 4, 2012
If Paul " NO ABORTIONS NO EXCEPTIONS" Ryan wants to be taken seriously, he should tell us how to pay for the unfunded wars and lobbyist written drug plan he supported!.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#63899 Sep 4, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What would happen if Obama gets the electoral vote and Romney somehow manages to barely edge him out in the popular vote? These Republican nuts would probably start a civil war or at least riots.
Dan Mortenstupid, all his aliases and the other neocons on here must be seeing the same information we are seeing. I can't imagine how desperate they are that they continue to come on here like it is a sure thing. It is sad really and a lot pathetic.
1) I do not think that President Obama will pull an "Al Gore."

2) President Obama is Commander-in-Chief. The Neo-CONs may be NUTS, but they are not all CRAZY! They really do not want to challenge the US military.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63900 Sep 4, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton if you really WERE a Christian you would know... To accuse Obama of breaking promises he never made is to bear false witness against thy neighbor.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63901 Sep 4, 2012
Paul Ryan

Lied about his marathon time.
Lied about the reason for the nation's credit downgrade.
Lied about Simpson-Bowles.
Lied about the stimulus.
Lied about asking for stimulus money.

Starting to see a pattern?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES Man Seminar at Social House 7 hr Sherminator 5
YES Man Seminar at Busch Stadium 10 hr Terrance 3
Yes Man Convention at Scottrade 10 hr Terrance 3
YES Man Seminar at Peabody Oct 21 Terrance 10
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Oct 20 Guest 51
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Feb '17 Knobby 33
City, yet small town feel (Oct '12) Oct '12 Used to live there 1

Shrewsbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance