Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

more a question/request for advice than a comment. Two such questions actually. Is it ever ok to cheat when in a sexless marriage? I married for the wrong reason, security, to an older man. I love him as a friend but that is all we have been for years, companions. He has no sexual interest in me yet at 58 I still have those desires. He was a great provider to my daughters and I and for that I am debted to him. He has no one but me and I could not leave him for those reasons. A confidant suggested a "FWB" friend with benefits, new term to me. Said I could still be there for him in the way he needs yet satisfy my needs as well. No harm done? Is that ever true? Problem two, making it happen. I do have someone in mind which in itself makes me wonder if I am a bad person. A younger man who I have been attracted to and have actually done some flirting with for quite a while now. His marriage is similar to mine in ways. The hints and flirts in themselves are truly exciting. He'll show up for obvious unneeded reasons, we exchage the glance, some flirting then we part knowing we'll do so again. No, I am not imagining this either, I know some may be thinking just that, I am in good shape and his desires are pretty obvious. In fact, once a few months ago during one of our encounters his shorts could not hide his feelings if you know what I mean. That alone made me feel like a million bucks, and I can only imagine the feelings of taking that next step. However, I fear he is about to give up as his flirtings have nearly becoming advances and I have been afraid to really get on board and reciprocate. We both want it, we both know that, this person I trust completely, this truly if I ever make it happen would be between the two of us, a special experience we would share only with each other. He has all but left the invitation out there and the ball I feel is really in my court. I know where and when to be there and simply need to fabricate my own excuse for showing up and in my heart I know he'll help me through the rest of the process. Please advise.
AnexSIL

Shrewsbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Very very hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Aug 25 ricanGod 41
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Aug 24 jtn 2
jodi arias Aug 24 deborahgoyette1 1
From the parrot's beak: 8/24 edition Aug 23 Karen 1
Fitchburg armed-robbery suspects held on high bail Aug 22 Jtn 3
The Best Testosterone Therapy Clinic in Central... (Nov '12) Aug 20 Eric 19
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
•••

Shrewsbury News Video

•••
Shrewsbury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shrewsbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••