A look at the races and ballot questi...

A look at the races and ballot questions facing voters Tuesday - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 6 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 31, 2010, titled A look at the races and ballot questions facing voters Tuesday - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

What? You say you haven't been paying attention to Election 2010? But you're still planning to vote on Tuesday? Well, here's your last-minute rundown of the races on ballots in North Central Massachusetts: Statewide offices Governor: Incumbent Democratic Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Lynch for Mayor

Wellesley, MA

#1 Oct 31, 2010
If the Republicans regain power in any house then it will be a step back for humanity! The republicans should have already been a dismissed party. The only way that they will get elected if 80% of eligible voters don't show to the polls!

That's right 80% of eligible voters will not vote. So out of the remaining 20% of eligible voters the Republicans may be able to catch 50%.

I have the same hopeless and helpless feeling that I had when Bush got elected. We will not see any progress for anyone one but for developers out of the country of Dubai as all Americas super wealthy greedy demons will be investing all their Billions pouring sand off the coast of Dubai again in order to produce sick,selfish and perverted island oasis!!

The Republicans do one thing when in power! They pass laws that will benefit Americas super wealthy demon corporations. They have never passed nor proposed one single law for humanity,equal rights nor for 98% of Americans.

They believe in the need for illegal immigrants in order for their dividend to rise. They believe in OUTSOURCING all American Jobs so that they can watch their dividend rise!!

God help America!!!!

Leominster, MA

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Hey Lynchie...you need some new tin foil for that hat of yours. keep your hands over your head. That'll make it hard for them to throw the net over you.

BTW-Obamacare was passed despite an overwhelming number of Americans being opposed to it. This election is the repudiation of Barry.

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2010

Open up and take those meds. Good boy.....
Everything will be better.
Bye Bye Demacrooks

Boston, MA

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Sounds like Lynchie is afraid of losing the handouts being given to him. After Nov 2nd he will have to actually do work for himself to get what he needs and stop having his neighbor pay for it.

Haverhill, MA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Calculations by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office and other independent fiscal experts show that the $1.1 trillion cost over the next 10 years of the Medicare prescription drug program, which the Republican-controlled Congress adopted in 2003, by itself would add more to the deficit than the combined costs of the bailout, the stimulus and the health care law.

At the same time, most Republicans are calling for the permanent extension of all Bush-era tax cuts, which would add $4 trillion more to the deficit.

Republicans say extending the cuts will spur economic activity, which in theory is what they say happened when they first passed it and look where we are now.

Over the last 10 years we outsourced 20 million jobs and right now today we still have 20 million people not working. The only one who seems to notice is Lynch for Mayor.

No matter what happens today there will still be 53000 lobbiests in DC.

The Apple factory workers in China will still be making $168 a month. Even more jobs will be leaving.

We'll still be adding a billion dollars a day for the two wars to the deficit.
StopGovInterfere nce

Framingham, MA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Hey Townsend,

You and Lynchie Boy should hook up and have that pity party because we're tired of your insistance that government interference is fixing things.

Too bad we cannot get rid of the O man during this election...that would be sooooooooooo awesome!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Mar 9 Goldo 56
Mar 5 Plus 1
News Medford officer on leave after video shows him ... (Jul '15) Feb 26 Bad experience 2
News Then & Now: 41 Burghardt St., Worcester Feb 25 franya 2
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Feb 24 Svninchs 111
Review: Oriental Wellness & SPA (Jan '13) Feb 22 Mr Paul 2
The Negro OfAmerica Is THE TRUE DECENDANTS of H... (Apr '12) Feb '18 Anonymous 30

Shrewsbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages