Dance Company Worcester gearing up fo...

Dance Company Worcester gearing up for Saturday shows

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Dance Company Worcester gearing up for Saturday shows. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Melanie Desiata applauds a student during a recent Dance Company Worcester rehearsal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Anna Slocum

Norwood, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2010
I went to the Saturday show and it was so " Mickey Mouse" that I felt like I was watching a High School Production! The show was to start at 3:00pm but they didn't even let the audience into the auditorium until 3:10pm and the show did not start until 3:40pm. There was " dead stage" for 5 minutes between each dance.The " Director" was in just about every dance thru the entire production.. like he only formed the " company" to be the star of his own show. The dancers were good and original... but overall this was a very amateur event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale coming to Grafton Jun 27 New England Music... 1
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Jun 20 Mike Shane 18
Dean Park welcomes the areas premiere Beatles T... Jun 20 New England Music... 1
Beatles For Sale returning to Shrewsbury in July! Jun 20 New England Music... 1
local lakes Jun 19 mikezee 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Val's - June 24th Jun 12 New England Music... 1
beatles for sale: the tribute to perform northb... Jun 12 New England Music... 1

Shrewsbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages