a Spectaculara fire consumes former M...

a Spectaculara fire consumes former Mass. nightclub

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Oct 12, 2009, titled a Spectaculara fire consumes former Mass. nightclub. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A century-old abandoned building that was once a popular nightclub in Shrewsbury has been destroyed in a spectacular fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Since: Mar 08

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
In LA and NYC/NJ the old timers call this "Jewish Lightning". That ALWAYS makes me laugh. Go insurance settlement!
Adam Smith

AOL

#2 Oct 12, 2009
He Who Cannot Be Named wrote:
In LA and NYC/NJ the old timers call this "Jewish Lightning". That ALWAYS makes me laugh. Go insurance settlement!
I'm glad you find anti-Semitism a laughing matter, especially before the investigation is complete. This may well be arson. The building may well be insured. The owner may well be Jewish. But at this point it could just as easily be homeless people starting a fire to keep warm in an uninsured building owned by Joe Smith. couldn't you at least keep your bigotry to yourself until you have something to base it on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shrewsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Jun 20 Mike Shane 18
Dean Park welcomes the areas premiere Beatles T... Jun 20 New England Music... 1
Beatles For Sale returning to Shrewsbury in July! Jun 20 New England Music... 1
local lakes Jun 19 mikezee 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Val's - June 24th Jun 12 New England Music... 1
beatles for sale: the tribute to perform northb... Jun 12 New England Music... 1
News Leominster officer shoots, wounds man who alleg... Jun 10 Boomfarcas 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shrewsbury Mortgages