March for Trayvon Martin tonight in S...

March for Trayvon Martin tonight in Shreveport

There are 7 comments on the KTBS story from Mar 26, 2012, titled March for Trayvon Martin tonight in Shreveport. In it, KTBS reports that:

The Shreveport chapters of the NAACP and the National Action Network are holding a "Justice for Trayvon" rally Monday night at 5:30. It will take place at the Caddo Parish Courthouse in downtown Shreveport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTBS.

Maximus

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Why isn't anyone marching for the many people who get killed in Shreveport every week, month, year? Black teens get killed for stupider reasons all the time, do they not deserve justice?
Sick

Bossier City, LA

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Is there gonna be a march in Shreveport for Trayvon? negative, ignorant comments not needed.
wonderful

Haughton, LA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
let the kid rot in peace
just me

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Blacks need to get over themselves, theya re the ones racist. Get over it and quit this rioting and marching and get a job, go to work and support yourselves and make something out of yourselves, hell how many marches did you see when O J Simpson was let go for killing 2 whites, well I did not see any either. If moist of the black so called ministers (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Artis Cash and others) would go out and really preach about religion and God instead of preaching about racism it would be a lot better world.
Mary

Rowlett, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2013
its raaacist to point out that most crime is black on black

Since: May 12

Bossier City, LA

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Mary wrote:
its raaacist to point out that most crime is black on black
Look up the stats from the FBI, 93% of all black murders are committed by other blacks.
Anonymous

White Oak, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Can't we jst all get along

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumpster diving in alexandria 21 hr Taquari 10
Local Politics Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) Sat Big D 29
Confederate Statue Aug 16 Genealogy Fan 7
News Dispute over music leads to shooting (May '08) Aug 11 JaddaaB 3
Shreveport ratchet Aug 11 Dee 4
BPCC Softball (Jul '10) Aug 11 GO_MADDIE 201
Becky Box (Jun '11) Aug 6 Someone 9

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages