Judge Francis Pittman Caddo Parrish

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Judge Francis Pittman does not go by the 12 points for custody in family law. She is pro-"momma". If you are a male trying to fight for custody....better get a good attorney!! And ask for a change of venue! Pittman doesn't like men. She is pro woman all the way! But you ask, "Even if the women are retards that don't truly care about their children?" Yep! Doesn't matter to Pittman!
If you are a woman-- be sure to get Pittman as your judge! Even if you are a crackhead or cokehead who leaves your kids with strangers so can party, rest assured, you'll do just fine.:)
Pittman is a horrible judge.
Shame on Francis Pittman.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Looks to me like you have a personal grudge against this judge. Sounds like you lost custody of your kids for being a douchebag of a father and instead of manning up and sorting out your life, you did a search for Pittman and started posting comments in an attempt to express anger, not warn people about a judge who may or may not issue fair rulings.

Just saying that's kinda what it looks like when you post with that kind of a pattern with an obvious vendetta tied to your ramblings.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2012
No vendetta here. You are too quick to blame me. It wasn't even my case! I've been doing research. I'm just expressing some opinion over a case I recentally saw, even read the transcript. Talked to others & have heard the same type stuff.

In this case, the father had been caring for this child since day one. No douche-bagging had been going on. In fact, he sat around for years teaching his daughter about God, life, & love, while the mother ran all over the town partying it up. This has got to be the most active father I have read about in years.

The mother couldn't even tell you how much the child weighed at birth or couldnt even name one of the child's regular physicians. The mother lied under oath several times & even admitted to very unmotherly things. She even admitted that she doesnt cook, ever! The judge didn't even comment on any of these facts from her own testimony during her ruling!

Many of the 12 rules of custody should not have been in favor of this mother. However, dispite the obvious, this judge ruled in favor of the mom. This leads me to believe thst she prefers women over men.

Just my opinion here. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

No need to point fingers at me. Yeah, it pissed me off a little, but I'm not angry. I didnt take it personal. FYI- I'm a woman. I believe that both parents should be viewed as equals. There shouldn't be a bias towards women.

Men lose custody every day in our legal system & sometimes for no reason!
Most people don't talk about these things on here, and I think it's a perfect venue for people to find out more information about what really goes on in our city & our local legal system. I thought it would be best to spread the word & do some research.

Bottom line, I think we all have a right to know what our judges are doing & how our judging are ruling.

After all, they are elected officials & we as tax payers pay their salaries!
I just wanted to see if there are any other good fathers might be getting shafted in this court.

I'm just Curious.
No need to me names.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Feb 7, 2012
-no need to call me names.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Curiosity is replying to one post. Obsessing is replying to several. I'd say you need to figure out how to express your disgust over this judge with a little more restraint. Besides, Topix isn't the place to bring this up. Topix is where the lowlifes reside. If anything, you're participating in threads where the douche bags and unworthy mothers frequent. There are better venues for your comments. I suggest you seek out a more mainstream outlet and backup your claims.

I mean, honestly, you might as well post on Craigslist Rants & Raves. Posting on here is about as useful as wiping your backside with pine needles.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 7, 2012
You also have to realize that on the whole, men don't win very many custody battles to begin with. Sure, things are changing, but no self-respecting lawyer is gonna tell a father he's got an open and shut case in these matters.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Feb 7, 2012
waveform wrote:
Curiosity is replying to one post. Obsessing is replying to several. I'd say you need to figure out how to express your disgust over this judge with a little more restraint. Besides, Topix isn't the place to bring this up. Topix is where the lowlifes reside. If anything, you're participating in threads where the douche bags and unworthy mothers frequent. There are better venues for your comments. I suggest you seek out a more mainstream outlet and backup your claims.
I mean, honestly, you might as well post on Craigslist Rants & Raves. Posting on here is about as useful as wiping your backside with pine needles.
So I'm obsessing by replying to a post? LOL. And this forum is for lowlifes? Wow! Then may I ask what you are doing on this forum? And by replying to me again, wouldn't that make you obsessed?(by your very own definition.)

And yeah I plan on researching more & using more creditable venues, but this is a good way to get the ball rolling. Nothing wrong with sifting through lowlife BS to get a few creditable leads.

No worries. All my claims will be backed up soon.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Feb 7, 2012
waveform wrote:
You also have to realize that on the whole, men don't win very many custody battles to begin with. Sure, things are changing, but no self-respecting lawyer is gonna tell a father he's got an open and shut case in these matters.
Yes, you are right. Men don't win very many cases & for very poor reasons. Things may be changing, but they aren't changing fast enough. We must pray that the children don't fall through the cracks while the prejudice against men continue.

It would be interesting to see comparable rulings like these in other states, other judges, male & female.

I just think the judge should leave their person opinions aside & rule on the side of the law.

I'll be sure to post links to my creditable venues complete with sources when I decide to publish.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 7, 2012
And you totally missed my point...

You are obsessing because you replied to not one, but a few posts. That's kinda nutty if you ask me. You had to actively seek out those Topix articles about this judge in order to post your comments. It means you didn't just happen to find one single thread and reply to it. You went into stalker mode on this one.

I'm on Topix because opinions I have are not properly expressed in this medium and seeing as how most of these other posters are not accustomed to having their beliefs and opinions questioned, I owe it to them to make sure they receive a difference of opinion. They take it poorly on most days, kinda like you are behaving right now.

The ball does not roll on Topix. If you have an iPhone or another iOS device, read some of the reviews for the mobile version of Topix. Lots of people on here just post rumors and lies about others in their community. It's a cesspool.

Credible leads don't start here. Topix is where gossip is king. If you post things about a judge, that's all it amounts to and it makes you a gossiper, not an informed citizen.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2012
waveform wrote:
Looks to me like you have a personal grudge against this judge. Sounds like you lost custody of your kids for being a douchebag of a father and instead of manning up and sorting out your life, you did a search for Pittman and started posting comments in an attempt to express anger, not warn people about a judge who may or may not issue fair rulings.
Just saying that's kinda what it looks like when you post with that kind of a pattern with an obvious vendetta tied to your ramblings.
By the way, my first post was a tactic to get people to respond- whether positive or negative. It worked :)

No hard feelings here.
Say What

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2012
waveform wrote:
And you totally missed my point...
You are obsessing because you replied to not one, but a few posts. That's kinda nutty if you ask me. You had to actively seek out those Topix articles about this judge in order to post your comments. It means you didn't just happen to find one single thread and reply to it. You went into stalker mode on this one.
I'm on Topix because opinions I have are not properly expressed in this medium and seeing as how most of these other posters are not accustomed to having their beliefs and opinions questioned, I owe it to them to make sure they receive a difference of opinion. They take it poorly on most days, kinda like you are behaving right now.
The ball does not roll on Topix. If you have an iPhone or another iOS device, read some of the reviews for the mobile version of Topix. Lots of people on here just post rumors and lies about others in their community. It's a cesspool.
Credible leads don't start here. Topix is where gossip is king. If you post things about a judge, that's all it amounts to and it makes you a gossiper, not an informed citizen.
I didn't seek out any articles about this judge. I only started this one, and for a purpose. I've only replied to this one, and for a purpose. Are there more posts about this judge? If so, I'm looking there next!

Posting on topix may work. Do you have any scientific proof to prove otherwise? Or is your disdain for topix your personal opinion? Who knows what leads are ever credible. All leads would require a little investigation. I might learn something that would be helpful, and then again I might not.
Regardless, I find it a little nutty that you have thrown yourself into a full blown debate with me over judges & Topix.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, my first post was a tactic to get people to respond- whether positive or negative. It worked :)
No hard feelings here.
Somehow, you've twisted this to make yourself out to be some kind of Topix mastermind? Yeah. You go with that story. It's REALLY convincing.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't seek out any articles about this judge. I only started this one, and for a purpose. I've only replied to this one, and for a purpose. Are there more posts about this judge? If so, I'm looking there next!
Posting on topix may work. Do you have any scientific proof to prove otherwise? Or is your disdain for topix your personal opinion? Who knows what leads are ever credible. All leads would require a little investigation. I might learn something that would be helpful, and then again I might not.
Regardless, I find it a little nutty that you have thrown yourself into a full blown debate with me over judges & Topix.
There are three recent threads and all three contain recent replies from someone located in Dallas. Like many others on Topix, I can say with immense certainty that you are full of it. Nobody likes a liar, so if you think you're trying to come off as honest, the location combined with the anonymity of an unregistered name leaves you looking rather dubious.

As for whether or not this will work, you've skipped over the fact that I chose to reply to your post. When I participate in threads, people grow mentally weary and lose interest because I ramble on and on and on...on purpose. I essentially make this thread something nobody wants to read or sort through just by posting replies.

In time, this thread will fall into oblivion, covered up by some spammer with the name lethalseed, a thread about a local weather girl and her tits, and many other useless Topix threads you really don't want to hear about.
Cakes

Euless, TX

#14 Apr 30, 2012
I totally agree with your post.. she violates all fathers rights!!!" I personally had a run in with this judge.. and as a mother myself could not believe what I saw and heard come out of this judges mouth... if there is any other articles I can read..could you please help me out... she can't keep getting away with this...only reason she is a judge is because nobody ran against her or challenged her. Believe me..the first time she gets challenged.. I am making sure she gets the boot.. huge campaign against her...she just doesn't know..

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Cakes wrote:
I totally agree with your post.. she violates all fathers rights!!!" I personally had a run in with this judge.. and as a mother myself could not believe what I saw and heard come out of this judges mouth... if there is any other articles I can read..could you please help me out... she can't keep getting away with this...only reason she is a judge is because nobody ran against her or challenged her. Believe me..the first time she gets challenged.. I am making sure she gets the boot.. huge campaign against her...she just doesn't know..
And so you thought posting your rant on Topix, a well known rag of a site where all people do is gossip, was a good idea? You thought it would advance your cause? It actually leaves me questioning your motive and makes me want to support the judge in question.

If you want to set something up against her, there are better ways to go about it. Topix isn't it. This is where bottom dwellers post rumors and where names get dragged through the mud for no reason other than to gossip.
Cakes

Shreveport, LA

#16 Apr 30, 2012
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you thought posting your rant on Topix, a well known rag of a site where all people do is gossip, was a good idea? You thought it would advance your cause? It actually leaves me questioning your motive and makes me want to support the judge in question.
If you want to set something up against her, there are better ways to go about it. Topix isn't it. This is where bottom dwellers post rumors and where names get dragged through the mud for no reason other than to gossip.
I have no idea what this site is... But I will tell you this. I do agree with what this person said. I just did a search and this popped up. Never have used this site before. Just agreeing and I know what I have seen personally.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 30, 2012
Cakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what this site is... But I will tell you this. I do agree with what this person said. I just did a search and this popped up. Never have used this site before. Just agreeing and I know what I have seen personally.
Well now you know, so it should make you think twice before calling out individuals by name, public figure or not. Post here like you're doing and you should back up your claim. Otherwise, it's nothing more than your personal opinion, just like my posts only represent my personal opinion.

The person who started this thread posted elsewhere multiple times to get attention and nothing more. The dubious way in which said person went about posting makes me question his/her motive. Now, because you have posted here, I question your motive. His/her behavior has been applied to your post, at least from my point of view, knowing what I know about Topix.

Slander is a serious problem on Topix, so if you cannot reliably cite some court cases in which Judge Frances Pitman has behaved inappropriately, then it might be in your best interest to silence yourself or use your voice to support a competitor when the time comes.

You're a random internet visitor posting under an anonymous name criticizing a public figure without any sort of evidence to back up your claim. Tread lightly.

If Pitman is pro-momma, then I support this judge wholeheartedly, knowing what I know about the domestic disputes which take place in this area. Men are scumbags around here, to be frank about it. There are lots of deadbeat dads, wife-beaters, rapists, and child molesters. I would much rather see a child go to a mother than a scumbag of a father. Yes, for the record, I'm a guy. I just saw three police officers respond to a home across the street a couple weeks ago. I've witnessed the boyfriend in that house behave erratically and violently. I know the woman in question has a child with that man. I have specifically told her not to hesitate to call the police. As a man, I am ashamed to see women, mothers especially, treated poorly by men.

Statistically speaking, across the US, mothers usually get the win when it comes to custody battles anyway, so griping about this particular judge is of little consequence. You can agree with the original poster all you want, but it also means you are living in a dream world where you think you deserve custody just because you don't like a judge. Tough cookies. Complain to the lawyer, but don't complain about the judge. This is what modern custody battles look like. Get used to it.

Better yet, use a condom next time.
Cakes

Euless, TX

#18 May 1, 2012
And I am a mother.. and I question your motives...simply because I feel that you know this judge personally.... and jump on anything that involves her. I don't know the original person who posted this...but I know for a fact that not all fathers ate deadbeat dads and its sad that because they are all characterized under the same category. Things need to change and laws need to be put into place preventing this BS... just because a woman slanders a man thru court..and just because things don't work out between the mother and father does not mean that the father can't have a relationship with his children.. a father that wants to be part of their kids life should be.. who is the judge to make a decision in this case hurting the kids??? I would never ever let my children not see their dad... he loves his kids and they love him...there are very good fathers like I mentioned earlier...and they tend to give up because the courts see them as these deadbeat dads.... its sad... then they just become a dollar sign and weekend fathers when they want to be so much more...are you telling me this is wrong??? Just like there is dead beat dads...there are also good fathers... things will start changing soon...too many father's rights are being violated in the court systems right now... and I know a few people that Pitman has done this to...and we are coming together and raising awareness... ;-)
Cakes

Euless, TX

#19 May 1, 2012
BTW... you are also just another random person with a fake name...

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#20 May 1, 2012
Paragraphs would help, lady. Separate those thoughts of yours into sections so it is easier to read. You gave me a headache.

I do not know this judge. I don't know any elected official in this area, nor do I desire to. I'm going to repeat myself. Statistically speaking, mothers win custody battles. That's how modern custody battles end up. Throwing a hissy fit on Topix isn't going to change this.

If you have a problem with an outcome, blame the lawyer instead.

Most men around here are deadbeat dads. That's why I gave the example I did. Scumbags, the lot of them. They look like shit. They're toothless. They don't have jobs. They smoke weed. Some smoke weed while driving their kid around town. They get in fights. They will knock up the next woman who comes along. These men are not good fathers, nor are they good men.

I'm sure there are good fathers, but good fathers often do not end up getting divorced. There is a reason a couple decides to split and men and women share the burden in this realm, but if you want to defend the father of your children so adamantly, I suggest you explain to all of us why it is he is good enough for your kids, but not good enough to still be your husband...

I'm all ears, toots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toxic Aluminum 1 hr Nodameen 1
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 2 hr Nodameen 19,911
Law of Attraction Creators Unite! Apr 24 SBCLifeCoach 2
Probate / Estate attorney (Apr '13) Apr 23 Nodameen 12
looking for girl 18 to 35 thats dtf Apr 21 stuntdawg 1
Sarah Williams fire department (Apr '12) Apr 20 Stunt Dawg 3
Swinger club (Jul '13) Apr 15 jim 36
More from around the web

Shreveport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]