SUN day, day of worship...The Sun, Je...

SUN day, day of worship...The Sun, Jesus & the Bible

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

London, TX

#1 May 13, 2013
Judaism is evil, IT can not be re packaged sewn into the bible and sold as GOD'S WORD

Could The God of the Bible be the SUN.aka Osiris and Horus
Jesus did not follow this route, this is Judaism and the Masons teach it through degrees.
The morning star to a Mason is the sun.Masons have incorporated into the Christian faith
especially the baptists. You can find Masonic engravings on many older baptists churches.
All evil as hell !!!. I thank Jesus and my God I have NO association.The fake jews pretend that they hate christians, but the wise ones love you, YOU are the lives & bread & butter of Satan's children.
Jesus vomits !!!!

The continual Israelite/Hebrew/Jewish sun worship is logical, when we read at Psalms 84:11:

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield."

The Israelite reverence of the sun was so intense that by Jeremiah's era (c. 625-565 BCE), the Jewish kings, princes, prophets and general inhabitants of Jerusalem continued to be portrayed as loving, serving and worshipping the host of heaven, including the sun and moon:

At that time, says the LORD, the bones of the kings of Judah, the bones of its princes, the bones of the priests, the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be brought out of their tombs;

And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.(Jer 8:1-2)

Despite this apparent desecration of Jewish bones evidently because of astrotheological practices, Ezekiel (c. 586 BCE) relating that the Israelites / Hebrews / Jews continued to worship the sun, as at 8:16:

And he brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD; and behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men, with their backs to the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east, worshiping the sun toward the east.

In this scripture, it is not just the common people but the very priests themselves who are engaging in sun worship.

..Old ways..but very cleverly covered up in todays teachings by local preachers,tv preachers, most all denominations and all religions.

A nationwide tv preacher & Suns named their org. SON , but meanings SUN xxx

London, TX

#2 May 13, 2013

There have been a lot of secret genetic programs on your planet up to present day. One that some of you are familiar with is that of Jesus's bloodline - Jesus having had children. We've not talked about this really in depth. We've avoided it like the plague.

Jesus was Hebrew, obviously, and he could not have held his position as rabbi had he not been married. The ancients speak of Jesus as a rabbi,(Levite Tribe) and he could not be a rabbi of that standing without being married. There were children.

Obviously, because of the controversy around Jesus, his children would not talk about their heritage indiscreetly.

After Jesus's disappearance, shall we say, the family fragmented somewhat, went into hiding.

Your Divine Heritage

The basic hidden truth all of these facades are covering up is your divine heritage, who you are. It doesn't mean you are all Gods on a pedestal.

It means you are all equal to God. You came from the heavens. You have a connection. You each have your own personal connection to a God that no one can dictate to and you are part of a vast network of family from planet to planet to planet. A very liberating idea, yes?

That's why it's not widely known - it's too liberating. But that's the foundational piece that all of the facades, the governments, the religions, etc. are covering up.

The grail is one key toward the understanding of yourself on a genetic level - who you are, where you've come from, and where you are going.

Samson and Jesus both left the world at Age 33. Masons have adopted this number and show gratitude to Satan, the SUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Trade School thing....again. 3 hr Nodameen 1
Rapides politics 15 hr VOAT 3
Golden corral i found a toe in my salad Oct 6 Greg mayeaux 1
Caddo District Attorney Race Oct 6 Anonymous 3
News Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... (Jun '14) Oct 3 Laura F 27
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Sep 29 Anonymous 17
Debate: Gay Marriage - Shreveport, LA (Aug '10) Sep 22 Brittany 301
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages