Magic works because Laws have validity

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

lethalseed

Quinlan, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2013
The more we desire something, the less likely it will happen ??

The other end of DUALITY

Create a Money and Wealth Talisman

Manifesting reality with the law of attraction

The connection between karma and the law of attraction

Cartomancy and numerology

The Mystery of Beginner’s Luck

law of cause and effect.

modern witchcraft is not a fantasy. The power of manifestation is very real. I have seen it work.

Beginner’s luck seems to work in a counter-intuitive way. The more we desire something, the less likely it will happen. Desire seems to extinguish this “luck”. Beginner’s luck seems to work exactly because there are no expectations. Is it possible to train ourselves to be open to an old experience as if it were a new experience?

----------

Playing Card MeaNING

meanings of the suits. The heart represents the feminine principle, emotions and matters of relationships and the family. In the tarot the cup symbolizes it. The club (tarot’s literal club) represents the masculine principle, of labor and effort and non-emotional pursuits. The diamond (tarot’s coin) obviously represents money and matters of money and wealth. And finally the spade (tarot’s sword) represents strife and conflict of one sort or another.

http://occultview.com/category/law-of-attract...

==========

THE LAWS OF CHAOS MAGIC

Magic works because the laws upon which it is based have
validity.

Satan's primary tactic in opposing God is not to foster atheism but religion; not to prove there is no God but to be worshipped as God. "I have not come to found a new religion," Lord Maitreya says. "I have come to teach the art of Self-realization," something which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. "I come to you 'like a thief in the night'", He tells us, "so that you will not become too excited. Slowly, as you become aware, you can 'digest' what is 'eaten'. In awareness you will know Me. In 'isms' you will fight against me".

http://www.schuelers.com/chaos/chaos_magic.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weiss & Goldring Building 15 hr Nodameen 10
Vintage antique store Aug 19 Mary 1
News Past Times: Lincoln Parish lynching horrifies t... (Oct '13) Aug 18 Huppp 8
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Aug 15 Kimyatta 70
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Aug 15 Alexadria Resident 59
Whats taking Shipleys so long to build? Aug 13 CenLAGent 1
where she at Aug 6 Knowing That Girl 2

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages