Kevin Costner Denies Rumors He And Wife Are Splitting

Full story: WWBA-AM Tampa

Actor Kevin Costner says "Rumor Has It" wrong when it comes to word that he's splitting with his second wife, Christine Baumgartner.
Comments
41 - 60 of 88 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2014
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner married a woman almost the same age as his daughters. Why does he get off on young girls? He is a cheater and will not change for any amount of money in the world. His wife does not care, she has half of his money now. She is a gold digger. Kevin will continue to go with younger women to feel young again. But you can not turn the clock back to time. Kevin is fifty something years old man and has a new born baby. He should be a grandfather at his age not a daddy all over again. The wife found a suger daddy. Is she a model or a whore model? I heard she made hand bags? That is a front for what she really is a whore. She knows what she is doing and she is going to take every dime away from Kevin Costner someday, mark my words. She did not rob a bank but you might as well say she did.
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner is a dirty man and like to have sex with many women(young women) not his age. He does not want to get old. He will continue to cheat on his wife once a cheater always a cheater.
You think he is a family man. Read the Star?
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

I will always give Kevin Costner an attack on him unless he says his sorry.
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner wife is not a blond she had a boy with black hair. So that means her hair is black?
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner likes to drink beer and picks up women in bars. He like to go to hotels and get nasty with any women.
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Coster like cocain?
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Coster has a cocain addiction.
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner is nasty........
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner cheats........
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Kevin Costner movies speaks for itself.
Gloria Guerra

Cloverdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2007

Well well fans of Kevin Costner and hold on to yourself because you will soon take a ride of your life, the real hell Kevin Costner is and a dirty cheater not a family man. He will hold on to his TV self the king of nasty.....

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

Gloria Guerra wrote:
Well well fans of Kevin Costner and hold on to yourself because you will soon take a ride of your life, the real hell Kevin Costner is and a dirty cheater not a family man. He will hold on to his TV self the king of nasty.....
Grow up you obsessive freak.
VyVy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

Gloria Guerra wrote:
Before you make bad comments about me, you need to first talk to me and get to know me. I have many things to tell you all about your own life. You see I was always a given child and now as an adult I say only the truth. So if you like to talk bad about people then lets talk. I would love to help you undersatand me, maybe I can like you. Because God is my witness.
Honey, I wouldn't want to get to know ueven if u looked like Angelina. What do u know about my life that u have to tell me? Not make sense much? Who are u for me to want u to like me???
VyVy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

Gloria Guerra wrote:
Your inner self needs to understand the evil you say to others. Do not make comments unless you undersatand the truth. Kevin Costner is a person who does not care about women only he cares about himself. I met him and if you don't think it true then to each its own. I tell the truth, may you don't. Stay out of my way if you are a bitch.....
Baby, this is now going beyond KC. I'm not a bitch, I am THE bitch, get that into your orthographically challenged head.
VyVy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

Gloria Guerra wrote:
Clean your mouth.
Keep yours shut.
VyVy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

Gloria Guerra wrote:
To each it's own. Iam waiting for you to show up. So talk is cheap big man.
Ohhh baby, THE bitch is back in town, and I'm just getting started....
Brian

Logan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

This story by "Gloria" sounds really fishy to me. Even if Costner is somehow inappropriate with women, I'm sure he has many opportunities fall into his lap as a celebrity. So even if he was going to do something indecent, it seems like this situation is too out there. It's too forced and doesn't seem realistic. Anyone who made a claim 5 years later against ANY one would seema bit fishy to me, but then to do it witha celebrity involved makes me think there;s something underlying what's really going on here.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

VyVy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, this is now going beyond KC. I'm not a bitch, I am THE bitch, get that into your orthographically challenged head.
Ok you sound just as bad as her
Hmmmmm

Rayville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2007

Who cares if they are getting a divorce or not? The only real people affected by that are himself, his wife, and kids if they got em'. They may just be taking a vacation from each other. Marriage is hard work and sometimes you have to step back and take a little off time to remember who you are and what you want.
john addington

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is bullshit!
my name is john i am a key grip for the same company that kevin worked for in 2000 ,i was present at every set. KEVIN WAS NOT IN THAT TOWN IN THE YEAR 2000.AND THAT IS A FACT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Shreveport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shreveport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shreveport News, Events & Info