There Is A Conspiracy” is a direct q...

There Is A Conspiracy” is a direct quote from Ezekiel 22:25

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

lethalseed

Wills Point, TX

#1 May 11, 2013
The title of today’s column,“There Is A Conspiracy,” is a direct quote from Ezekiel 22:25. In this passage, God instructed Ezekiel to blow the whistle on the conspiracy of Israel’s prophets to deny people truth, to devour people’s souls, to defraud people’s substance, and to destroy people’s lives. I dare say this conspiracy is still alive and well today. Many pastors and religious leaders in 2013 America are as guilty of Ezekiel’s charges as were Israel’s ancient prophets.

However, use the word “conspiracy” today and even most Christians will roll their eyes in disbelief. And, of course, the mainstream media is so paranoid of the word conspiracy that one has to speculate that the reason for this aversion to objectively dealing with the subject is simply due to the fact that they are among the co-conspirators.
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/562...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) 5 hr vengeance 13
Group Escapades Jan 14 SirKindle 1
News Police Reports (Apr '10) Jan 10 Tiffany 4
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Jan 10 MoreThanBareMinimum 41
Share Your Horrible Food Service Experiences in... Jan 10 MoreThanBareMinimum 1
private Sitters for Adult in home care Jan 5 Kitty 2
Taryn blair Jan 5 Tav 1

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages