Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man

Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man

There are 71 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Shreveport police said they killed a wanted man who got out of a car and fired a rifle at them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“1943-2013”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 4, 2007
One more bad guy bites the dust.
good shooting officers.
the book can be closed on Kashiwa Kwan Pineset.
Boogert

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2007
" Bernard said. "He was a good child. He just wasn't a pushover.""
Nope, he wasn't a pushover. A violent, murderous, criminal, wannabe cop killer, piece of shit, but not a pushover. A life has been sacrificed, but the world is better because of it. Kudos Officers. Glad that you weren't hurt.
Kashiwa Pineset

Melissa, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2007
he was a great person my farther now he gone cuz the police wanna shot when he didnt even shoot yall officer are messed up that was my dad
Tishinquoiah

AOL

#4 Aug 25, 2007
I THINK I JUST CRAPPED MY PANTS!!! SOMEONE GET ME A TOWEL
ZTARIA

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jun 9, 2009
MY UNCLE WAS A GOOD PERSON AND ITS BEEN BOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS SCINE THIS HAPPENED AND I DONT BELIVE THATS HOW IT REALLY HAPPENED PEOPLE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE'S A DEVIL WELL YEA HE GOT A RECORED BUT HE DID HE'S TIME BUT HE'S GONE NOW SOOOOOOO
ZTARIA

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jun 9, 2009
this man is all wrong he was never in a gang so get your facts rights b 4 jugde
ZTARIA

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jun 9, 2009
i think this skipper guy is so evil yea he dead but never case close you dont no how this effts his family and what if somebody shoots u and im just lauging my butt off would u like it go shoting my foot
Mz_K_Pineset

Shreveport, LA

#8 Feb 18, 2010
my uncle was a good & loving father, uncle, & friend.He nwas not a problem to our neighbors or people that knew us.His death is something that will haunt me for the rest of my life.When i think of it, i think of my uncle being gunned down like an animal.
this skipper guy seems to have it out for ny uncle.like he did something to him or his family personally.what did he do to you that was so wrong sir.take into consideration if that was your son, brother, or nephew.then how would you feel if someone said something like that.you most likely did not even know my uncle but yet you are judging him on the words of the officers who killed him.
WhoCares8572

AOL

#9 Feb 19, 2010
He got killed trying to shoot a police officer.....That's our policy in Shreveport....kill me and I kill you right back!!
kimyatta

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 16, 2010
my daddy was a good daddy no body ever can take his place. i dont care whut nobody says.if he didnt touch yuhh dont touch him. that was wronqq whut tha police did tuhh him bhut they ghot theirs cominq...!!!-love always from kimyatta,kashika and kimberly<3 we miss yuhh daddy!!!
ClayInTown

AOL

#11 Mar 19, 2010
woooohoo another useless kneeger bites the dust!!!!!!!
Gypsy

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2010
ClayInTown wrote:
woooohoo another useless kneeger bites the dust!!!!!!!
Why don't you hang yourself with that white sheet of yours!
ClayInTown

AOL

#13 Mar 20, 2010
why dont you take your food stamps and go buy some watermelon and leave me alone!!!
Gypsy

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2010
ClayInTown wrote:
why dont you take your food stamps and go buy some watermelon and leave me alone!!!
Aaaaaw,did I hit a nerve there!! FYI,I have never been on any goverment assistance of any kind.And I am as white as that sheet you wear!!
Are you crying "leave me alone" because you dish it out and can't take it? Well boo-f'n-hoo !!
Wounded

AOL

#15 Jun 16, 2010
skipper wrote:
One more bad guy bites the dust.
good shooting officers.
the book can be closed on Kashiwa Kwan Pineset.
You mean like the Linden Tx city officer who was fired by judge Burgess in Bowie county and was hired by Alton McWaters. The man is so feeble he does well to walk. Much less hit a target.
Then the man shot five times before finally hitting Alton's son-in-law in the back during school bus time to pick up children.
Have you people had any law officers masturbating in your parking lots lately?
Seem's Shreveport has some perverted law officers just like any other place.
Or you could have a corrupt cop who will molest you with his prostatic eye.
I understand the one eye' d SOB has a man out to kill his sorry law officer azz. So be it! Could just be the officers time. JMO!
I reported it.
Wounded

AOL

#16 Jun 16, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you hang yourself with that white sheet of yours!
It would do the world justice if you did first.
You could be the first white trash to hang on MacMillan's wall. ;')
Omarah Ortiz-Pineset

Gibsonton, FL

#17 Jul 29, 2010
The only situation is f*cked up... Shreveport Police are A*sholes and they only want to take out all the Black folks of Shreveports Projects. Instead of fixing them. Even the black officers (we call them uncle toms) do give to sh*ts about the history that allows their punk a*ses to be police. Anyway, I too was beaten by those white racists police... Though I am sure I am still remembered by some of those bi*ches!!! It is a shame how life so precious is laid to rest because of some racist fu*k as*es that don't know how to use their words!!! Read a muthaf*cking dictionary. I f*cking hate police!
Kimyatta

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2011
Miss Youu Daddy <3 (''':
shay

Shreveport, LA

#19 Aug 4, 2011
miss u so very much r.i.p d-bo
pine

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2011
Officers beat my wife claiming she hit them. They used no mace, tazer, or any other kind of non-lethal objects available to them. They enjoyed taking turns beating her with closed fists and boots. These crooked sh*t eaters gone get their issue. Rest in peace big cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blocked Street parking downtown Sun Alexadria Resident 2
Bring Dave and Busters To Shreveport/Bossier CIty! (Apr '13) Fri Nanababy 21
Kasey Barnett Feb 16 WHO 3
New Rapides Parish coliseum Feb 11 Proofreader 2
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Feb 10 will morgan 29
Rapides Parish Narcotics In-House Investigation (Aug '11) Feb 8 Rico555 194
"Two Former Deputies Indicated " Feb 3 JohnnyDee 6

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages