Who do you want to be the next Distri...

Who do you want to be the next District Attorney of Rapides Parish?

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bob

Deville, LA

#1 Apr 28, 2014
7 months away and the race for the next District Attorney of Rapides Parish is fast approaching. The citizens have an important choice ahead of them. The choices so far are: State Representative Chris Hazel, local attorney Chris Roy, Jr and Judge Phillip Terrell. This is an open discussion of the candidates qualifications. Lets keep comments civil.
Hokie Gajan

Alexandria, LA

#2 Apr 30, 2014
Terrell.
Agaist The Grain

Alexandria, LA

#3 Apr 30, 2014
Terrell
VETERAN

Alexandria, LA

#4 Apr 30, 2014
I agree with the two above selections.
Traveling man

Shreveport, LA

#5 Apr 30, 2014
I'll support the only one who has proven himself capable of serving justice on both sides of the bench......Phillip Terrell.
Conan

Woodworth, LA

#7 May 2, 2014
I don't mind Chris Roy Jr., but as of now, Phillip Terrell leads the pack in my view.
Terrell for DA

Alexandria, LA

#8 May 4, 2014
Reasons for wanting Phillip Terrell as DA. 1-He has stuck with his field of expertise. 2-Did not have to pursue other political offices outside the judicial process for the sole purpose of raising value his political stock & name recognition. He simply attained his name recognition just by being fair & paying his dues. 3-He always seemed like he was willing let anybody get what they had coming to them. Good or bad. Whether they had the political connections or not. I am not saying he is perfect or walks on water. In my opinion,what more could you ask for!
HFC

Houston, TX

#9 May 4, 2014
PT can't see placing another Roy in office, the idea of doing so just seems criminal.
Local Cenla

Alexandria, LA

#10 May 20, 2014
Probably going with Terrell.
X Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

#11 May 23, 2014
Chris is the one.
Capt SuckIt

Toronto, Canada

#12 May 25, 2014
X Deputy wrote:
Chris is the one.
The one to soak a cork!
Mr Morgan

Shreveport, LA

#13 May 25, 2014
Roy Jr. tried to run with the big boys as State Representative. They chewed him up. He ran home after his first term.
Ambulance chasing is more his speed.
Don't send a boy to do a man's job.
One more family member in public office and we'll call it Roypides Parish.
lol
Eye want to know

Leesville, LA

#14 May 29, 2014
Capt SuckIt wrote:
<quoted text>
The one to soak a cork!
What does that mean???? Does he drink?
Rapides Resident

Alexandria, LA

#15 May 29, 2014
The "Menard Mafia" seeks to expand it's control.
X Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Jun 1, 2014
Changed my mnd--Terrell turns out to be the better choice
Jay2448

Pineville, LA

#17 Jun 28, 2014
Chris hazel is the better man for job !!!
Eyes in the sky

Pineville, LA

#18 Jun 28, 2014
I agree hazel is the best man for the job
Common guy

Pineville, LA

#19 Jun 28, 2014
Eyes in the sky wrote:
I agree hazel is the best man for the job
Chris is not the man he claims to be. Ask him how much personal money he is investing in his campaign. Please people of Rapides, don't vote for this guy. We don't need him in office any longer. Really don't need him as a District attorney.
FAMILY AFFAIR

Pineville, LA

#20 Jun 28, 2014
Common guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris is not the man he claims to be. Ask him how much personal money he is investing in his campaign. Please people of Rapides, don't vote for this guy. We don't need him in office any longer. Really don't need him as a District attorney.
Hazel shouldn't even be a State Rep....much less DA.
Eyes in the sky

Pineville, LA

#21 Jun 29, 2014
Sure is funny how the people in wards 9,10&11 really like hazel !!! To be voted in twice as a state rep means that people really liked him !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) 23 hr business visitor ... 55
News Record high temperature of 105 set in Alexandria Sep 1 anonsmom 19
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Sep 1 Kindoalkun 36
Karen Hazel Has a NASTY attitude with an APD of... (Dec '14) Sep 1 no-skill-et 45
Downtown.....again! Sep 1 Nodameen 4
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Aug 31 iNaReAy 6
Amy Rogers Aug 31 bmorescoop 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages