31st Clerk of Courts Stamp Machine k...

31st Clerk of Courts Stamp Machine keeps rolling to the 32, 33 Ect.

Posted in the Shreveport Forum

fed up

Hot Springs Village, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2018
My Court Case was dismissed and the Judge Monique Rauls stated in the transcripts that the time stamp machine , after the 31st, that it keeps rolling on to the 32, 33 ect. Does anyone Know how these machines work. Are they manually set or do they in fact Roll on at the end of the month. I Have a stamped copy on my suit that actually says july ?? it doesn't look like a 3 to me but the judge states that it is a 3 so July 33 then becomes Aug. 2nd. my suit is dismissed for being filed 2 days late. the law clearly states that if there is any question as to the date that it is suppose to go in favor of the person filing the suit . period..... If this isn't a questionable date then what the Law says doesn't matter to Judge Monique Rauls, she rules against me and the law and provided all the defense for the opposing council. Then the 3rd circuit upholds that decision and provides the same explanation. All I want is the Truth about the Stamp machines. I have never seen another document with a stamp and a number that isn't even in any month. Then they scratch the clerk stamp out and they write in Aug. 2, but it wasn't the person that signed the stamp signature but some other clerk that does marriage license. What is to keep them from changing every filing date simply by scratching out the clerk's stamp . Isn't there some type of procedure and rule to go by when scratching out the clerks stamp and writing in whatever date you want.
Haha

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2018
That's ate up man sounds to me like you should walk. July 33rd... How incompetent.
fed up

Malvern, AR

#3 May 9, 2018
read the transcripts that is what the judge says. not me. my document is stamped july 33 and that is aug. 2. total BS. Walk I may. So i take it you don't know how the stamp machine works at the clerk of courts office. No one does. isn't that strange......seems like someone in that profession would actually know. how the M F stamp machine works. and if it is possible for it to roll to the 34 and 35 and 36 and scratch out the date that is stamped and write in with a pin. abracadabra. your suit is filed 2 days too late. crock of shit. walk what does walk mean. like forget about it . ok. good luck with that.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapides Parish Confidential Informant List Dec 6 AuntMaggie 2
Greg Wampler (Jul '17) Dec 6 AuntMaggie 4
dumpster diving in alexandria (Apr '17) Dec 4 AuntMaggie 12
GiGi's Shinn Club (Dec '09) Dec 4 AuntMaggie 44
Becky Box (Jun '11) Dec 4 AuntMaggie 21
News Developers promising billions of dollars in inv... Dec 1 PaigeColletti 3
Gay Bars Gay Bath Houses in Shreveport? Nov 20 PaigeColletti 1

Shreveport Jobs

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages