Zwolle sting nets three 'significant'...

Zwolle sting nets three 'significant' drug dealers

There are 4 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Zwolle sting nets three 'significant' drug dealers. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

“It's a very significant arrest for northwest Louisiana. ”

ZWOLLE - Three Zwolle men considered significant drug dealers in Sabine Parish and beyond were rousted out of bed before daylight Tuesday as approximately 150 parish, state and federal officers swarmed the town ... via The Shreveport Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

Z-town lady

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 30, 2007
What it all boils down to it that this is a very touchy subject for a lot of people! If you are personally over joyed by this subject then you probably need to get a life! These people (no matter how wrong their choices) are still someones father, brother, son, cousin, etc... therefore they are going to be loved and supported no matter what so be mindful of the feelings of others!!!! Oh yeah and for the record, not everyone from Zwolle is uneducated, as a few of the comments indicate, so get your information correct b4 you open your mouth!
Theo

AOL

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Wooohoooooooooooo more druggies off the skreet!!! And if them so-called FATHERS would have been doing their fatherly duties instead of drugs, the world would be a much better place. P.S. I bet 10 bucks the folks arrested werent white :)
David Giant Drug Slayer

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Just because the made poor choices doesn't mean we have to accept them or what they are doing. It is not a RIGHT to be accepted it is a privilege. Doing the right thing isn't going to get you there.
zowllie is a dump

Arlington, TX

#4 Aug 27, 2013
I bet Caleb Hicks was involved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swinger club (Jul '13) Tue Ropper 59
Rapides Parish Narcotics In-House Investigation (Aug '11) Nov 20 Nojusticestill 197
Community College Parking and Mayor Roy Nov 16 RapidesBayouResident 4
Mayor Roy and Kim Jong Un have SAME BARBER Nov 15 Slow On Uptake 2
Airline High School (Dec '11) Nov 13 iN aRe A 4
Becky Box (Jun '11) Nov 11 Who 16
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Nov 10 Mean 148

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreveport Mortgages