The Final Pope is NEAR
lethalseed

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Petrus Romanus is Latin for “Peter the Roman,” whose reign is prophesied to end with the destruction of Rome. According to this ancient prophecy, the very next pope (following Benedict XVI) will be the final pontiff, Petrus Romanus or Peter the Roman. The final segment of the prophecy reads:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church,
there will sit Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in
many tribulations; when they are finished, the City of Seven
Hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his
people. The End.

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/8606/the...

==========
lethalseed

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2012
This part is not true...How about the 144,000 ???

Israel is Satanic just as U.S...They are doomed just as U.S.Ju's ARE NOT CHOSEN...

Its IMPOSSIBLE to keep track of "jews" for thousands of yrs.All the tribes were HEBREW...
Ju's just so happens came from the Judah tribe.. Jesus showed preference and it was NOT in favor of JUDAH.

Quoted:

I think the reformation of modern day Israel and the survival of the Jewish people is one of the most compelling evidences confirming Biblical history. The prophet Isaiah wrote back in the seventh century BC “In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea.”(Is 11:11) While liberal scholars try to make this a past event, it is demonstrable that Israel was never gathered from those listed areas at any other time in history until the modern gathering which is ongoing. We are living during an unprecedented time of prophetic fulfillment which I believe will focus on Jerusalem with the battle of Armageddon:“And on that day I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn. On that day the mourning in Jerusalem w

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House GOP: Cut spending before tackling tax reform Mar 24 ardith 1
Biggest slut from Blanchard (Feb '14) Mar 23 Idontknow 7
Which city is prettier and has a better city fe... Mar 20 Corky 3
Bring Dave and Busters To Shreveport/Bossier CIty! (Apr '13) Mar 19 fiapoly 23
News Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB (Jul '06) Mar 19 anonymous 39
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Mar 19 Alexadria Resident 45
what's the best thing to add to a crawfish boil? Mar 15 Anonymous 1

Shreveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance