Jailhouse Video Shows Incidents That ...

Jailhouse Video Shows Incidents That Led To Federal Complaint | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 4 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Jailhouse Video Shows Incidents That Led To Federal Complaint | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Franklin County Sheriff Jim Karnes said on Wednesday that he could not comment about video that was released about allegations of stun gun misuse by his deputies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Brunswick, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2010
"Deputies" not "guards".
Former CO

Hilliard, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2010
That's funny. Anytime I hear of some prisoner getting "extra tased" I laugh because we did that stuff in Arizona all the time.

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 21, 2010
how is jim carnes still the sheriff???

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 21, 2010
An internal review by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office found no wrongdoing by the guards, Landers reported. Yeah right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned midwives Aug '15 concerned midwives 1
News Dear Bridgestone Firestone, Akron wants you to ... (Apr '08) Apr '15 DOC 62
WWII Veteran from Clinton Missing Photo (Oct '14) Oct '14 Doug Campbell 1
looking for Ronald Burgess (Jan '14) Jan '14 On A Mission 1
News Concerns about nuclear waste dump start locally... (Jan '14) Jan '14 BDV 2
News Enjoy an evening of Christ-centered harmony (Jan '14) Jan '14 Doc Proper 1
Bored in Shreve (Mar '10) Oct '13 animal control 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreve Mortgages