Backyard fireworks are popular, but s...

Backyard fireworks are popular, but statistics prove they're not ha...

There are 22 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Backyard fireworks are popular, but statistics prove they're not ha.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Todd Gregory, center, of Mount Vernon gets help loading the fireworks he bought at Phantom Fireworks in Kirkersville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mimi

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 2, 2010
Just like I said earlier, the welfare recipients were out in full swing last night lighting their fireworks & bottle rockets. Nice to see our public aid is "helping people pay their bills."
Joe

Ozark, MO

#25 Jul 3, 2010
yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shreve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Randy Miller 7
News Hillary Lost. Should We Care? (Mar '17) Mar '17 kuda 8
News Ohio, Michigan electors say they won't switch v... (Dec '16) Dec '16 American Man 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in Columbus area Saturday (Oct '16) Oct '16 Clinton-JobsOutso... 6
News Obama to campaign for Clinton, Ohio Dems as 201... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 62
News Hillary Clinton's top five vice presidential picks (May '16) Oct '16 Le Jimbo 20
Bored in Shreve (Mar '10) Oct '16 HearingRumors 5

Shreve Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shreve Mortgages