Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: P...

Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: Police Arrest Naked Woman i...

There are 58 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: Police Arrest Naked Woman i.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Henrico police arrest a naked woman accused of pulling a gun on someone. Police say Friday a maintenance worker heard strange noises coming from an elevator in a building along the 12000 block of West Broad Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Teatotler

Mechanicsville, VA

#41 Apr 12, 2010
The Breeden Company Staff wrote:
the only thing in the 12000 block of West broad Street is Ethan Allen furniture? Ha Ha. was she trying to get away with furniture?
The Hilton Hotel is in that block and it happened at hte hilton not Ethan Allen
CBS

Chester, VA

#42 Apr 12, 2010
This is only news to the hard up West End Henrico Policemen!!!! Where were they when a wealthy West End father was videotaping young girls playing dress up or when he was touching them inappropriately or forcing them to touch him in a nasty way??????

He obviously could afford justice. I heard he paid for nothead's apartment.
CBS

Chester, VA

#43 Apr 12, 2010
Doughboy in Petersburg wrote:
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice!
You are a PIG!!!!!!!! I heard the crazy indian has been picking your wife's berries.....
CBS

Chester, VA

#44 Apr 12, 2010
Richmond Exit wrote:
Maybe the police arrested the wrong person. I called the police when two men came into my home and the police showed up and arrested me. YOu see my home is in an all white neighborhood and I am the only black. the two men were white so the police assumed I was the intruder and arrested me for beating the guys with a broom. They thought I was the intruder because I am black and live in this mostly white neighborhood. When the police realized they made a mistake, they went on with the charges and refused to drop them. They told me to just explain it to the judge. I still had to hire a lawyer and go to court to only have it dismissed after the judge asked the me why were they in my house and they shrug their shoulders and said they did not know.
Are you sure that wasn't the HCPD???????? They are very entertaining!!!!!!!!!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#45 Apr 12, 2010
CBS wrote:
This is only news to the hard up West End Henrico Policemen!!!! Where were they when a wealthy West End father was videotaping young girls playing dress up or when he was touching them inappropriately or forcing them to touch him in a nasty way??????
He obviously could afford justice. I heard he paid for nothead's apartment.
You are a nasty troll, i hope the police investigate your background.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#46 Apr 12, 2010
Richmond Exit wrote:
Maybe the police arrested the wrong person. I called the police when two men came into my home and the police showed up and arrested me. YOu see my home is in an all white neighborhood and I am the only black. the two men were white so the police assumed I was the intruder and arrested me for beating the guys with a broom. They thought I was the intruder because I am black and live in this mostly white neighborhood. When the police realized they made a mistake, they went on with the charges and refused to drop them. They told me to just explain it to the judge. I still had to hire a lawyer and go to court to only have it dismissed after the judge asked the me why were they in my house and they shrug their shoulders and said they did not know.
You were a victim, HWB(home while black).
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#47 Apr 12, 2010
Fleahead went down to the Hilton today and put some money on his HOGS book. Trying to keep her big for when they can be together again.
Hating Police in Henrico

Mechanicsville, VA

#48 Apr 12, 2010
CBS wrote:
This is only news to the hard up West End Henrico Policemen!!!! Where were they when a wealthy West End father was videotaping young girls playing dress up or when he was touching them inappropriately or forcing them to touch him in a nasty way??????
He obviously could afford justice. I heard he paid for nothead's apartment.
They were busy pulling me over for driving an expensive car in the west end while being black.
They were busy laughing when my white racist neighbors kids vandalized my house with feces because the hate blacks.
They were busy searching my home for equipment that I owned and had purchased legitimately and had the right to have in my garage.
They were busy discriminating against me.
Racist White Pigs of Henrico County
Hating Police in Henrico

Mechanicsville, VA

#49 Apr 12, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
You were a victim, HWB(home while black).
I reported this to the Chiefe of Police Stanley and he did not give a damn. I also reported it to Virgil Hazlette and he did not give a damn. I am waitig for the day that the police need my help and I declare, no matter what the issue is, they will not get my help. I do not care if it is a missing child, a dead white woman or a murdered old man. I will not help
Hating Police in Henrico

Mechanicsville, VA

#50 Apr 12, 2010
Her EX-Sister wrote:
This is sad, but funny as hell. Please don't feel sorry for her. Who you should feel sorry for is her family. Trust me no one was doing anything to her that she didn't want. Thats just how she is. NASTY!!!!!!!!!! I know I have disowned her, I hope the rest of my family get some sense and does the same thing. She likes the attention. I think once a year she has to act a fool to re-certify and get her check!!!! Dumb girl!!!!
Maybe that is part of the problem-you abandoned her. Never leave your family. Keep family close you may need them to overcome your enemies. Blood is thicker than anything
Abby

Chester, VA

#51 Apr 12, 2010
Hating Police in Henrico wrote:
<quoted text>
They were busy pulling me over for driving an expensive car in the west end while being black.
They were busy laughing when my white racist neighbors kids vandalized my house with feces because the hate blacks.
They were busy searching my home for equipment that I owned and had purchased legitimately and had the right to have in my garage.
They were busy discriminating against me.
Racist White Pigs of Henrico County
Yes the same thing happened to me too. The West End Henrico Police are too busy having swinging pajama parties at the firehouse to really care about anything except maybe going to family fitness.

Anyway, I was told that they are racist and they especially hate New Yorkers. So be careful out there or they will cause a cab to knock you right off the road.

Peace Brother!!!!!!
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#52 Apr 12, 2010
Hating Police in Henrico wrote:
<quoted text>
They were busy pulling me over for driving an expensive car in the west end while being black.
They were busy laughing when my white racist neighbors kids vandalized my house with feces because the hate blacks.
They were busy searching my home for equipment that I owned and had purchased legitimately and had the right to have in my garage.
They were busy discriminating against me.
Racist White Pigs of Henrico County
Just a thought, why would you allow Henrico Police Department search your home in Chester Virginia. Fleahead when you change your name you forget that you can't change your stupidity you gay bottom.
Charlie

Chester, VA

#53 Apr 12, 2010
Hating Police in Henrico wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported this to the Chiefe of Police Stanley and he did not give a damn. I also reported it to Virgil Hazlette and he did not give a damn. I am waitig for the day that the police need my help and I declare, no matter what the issue is, they will not get my help. I do not care if it is a missing child, a dead white woman or a murdered old man. I will not help
Listen Brother, do not get me started on the Colonial or his little lepricon sidekick. They do not care about the little people. They only care about the people with money and power or who can play a good game of golf.

You don't have to help the dead white woman it's too late for her but please help the murdered old man(God rest his soul) and the missing child.

Remember: Every adult should protect Every child out there!!! It is your moral obligation. All Children are precious!!!!
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#54 Apr 13, 2010
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Brother, do not get me started on the Colonial or his little lepricon sidekick. They do not care about the little people. They only care about the people with money and power or who can play a good game of golf.
You don't have to help the dead white woman it's too late for her but please help the murdered old man(God rest his soul) and the missing child.
Remember: Every adult should protect Every child out there!!! It is your moral obligation. All Children are precious!!!!
PUT THAT CRACK PIPE DOWN!!!!!!!!!! Your home scholling didn't work
Fantastic Mr Fox

Spotsylvania, VA

#55 Apr 13, 2010
I wanna know, why don't naked women fall out of elevators in Innsbrook? I'm moving to short pump ASAP.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#56 Apr 14, 2010
Fantastic Mr Fox wrote:
I wanna know, why don't naked women fall out of elevators in Innsbrook? I'm moving to short pump ASAP.
Based on the picture you would be better off to stay in Innsbrook.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#57 Apr 14, 2010
Fantastic Mr Fox wrote:
I wanna know, why don't naked women fall out of elevators in Innsbrook? I'm moving to short pump ASAP.
You would have nightmares if you saw this heffer fall out the elevator.
yUckrops

Mechanicsville, VA

#58 Apr 18, 2010
bill wrote:
You fat disgusting poor excuse for a human being,Just end it now and save the worlds children from your stupid drug induced antics.We all know she was in short pump because she get better safe link coverage there and the section 8s be popinn everwhere in the 23294 and up zips.out dooog.
Bill, you are a really idiot. You are a poor excuse for a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Contractors In Short Pump (Aug '17) Aug '17 michael_bergero 1
Prison Officers Alone (Jul '17) Jul '17 Prison Officers A... 1
News Va. mother goes missing after sending bizarre t... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Henrico teen to be tried as an adult (May '07) Jul '15 Anon 4
News Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14
News free-stuff New FLSC (Oct '13) Oct '13 3 Guys Pizza Pies 1
News Wegmans recalls flour over small plastic balls (Feb '13) Feb '13 RFCBF 2

Short Pump Jobs

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages