Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: P...

Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: Police Arrest Naked Woman i...

There are 58 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Naked Woman Arrested in Short Pump: Police Arrest Naked Woman i.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Henrico police arrest a naked woman accused of pulling a gun on someone. Police say Friday a maintenance worker heard strange noises coming from an elevator in a building along the 12000 block of West Broad Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tatersalad8498

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
gotta love it when perps SMILE PRETTY for their mug shot
simplykim

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2010
That shows you how bad the economy is, if the women of Short Pump can no longer afford clothing, or a real gun.

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 29, 2010
LOL! Shwaa? Why was she naked? She seems mighty happy about it in her mugshot. I want whatever she's having.
lou

Deale, MD

#4 Mar 29, 2010
I wonder if she's still smiling...
since1958

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Looks like she may be packing a couple of 45's??
R Adrian Davies

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 29, 2010
There was a movie about this kind of thing....... now what was it called?? Ah yes...... "The Naked Gun"....
The Breeden Company Staff

Mechanicsville, VA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
the only thing in the 12000 block of West broad Street is Ethan Allen furniture? Ha Ha. was she trying to get away with furniture?
L Richard G

Richmond, VA

#8 Mar 29, 2010
I saw A naked woman once!
Bubba

Richmond, VA

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Lord-Dee I sure am glad I won't out that way, I may have had an heart attack looking at that thing naked!!

She probably got did and then thrown out of the room.
Short Pump Biz Onwer

Mechanicsville, VA

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Maybe she was being raped! Do not jump to conclusions without the facts. Remember Tom Delay smiled in his mugshot as well. Maybe she took a lesson from him
Renaldo

Powhatan, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Those type of calls for service are like an every other day occurrence for the Petersburg P.D. and the Richmond P.D. They never make the news though like this one out of Henrico.
Don

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 29, 2010
She should have her head checked, and if everything is goog to go, she should be required to register as a sex offender. A man would have to without a doubt. It should be equal punishment here for nudity, and her fire arm ordeal.
Laura

Richmond, VA

#13 Mar 29, 2010
I agree with the Biz owner, let's not judge until we get all the info. She could have been a victim of a crime and was scared - any man no matter who they were would have frightened her at that moment. My sister was working alone in a retail shop at about closing time a man came in and raped her, robbed the store and left with all her clothes. It took her years to feel comfortable around strange men. We don't know where that picture came from, probably not taken today. Remember she is someone's daughter, sister, friend.
Kang

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 29, 2010
I'd hit it
Andre

Washington, DC

#15 Mar 29, 2010
Kang wrote:
I'd hit it
LOL-

Since: Dec 09

Richmond, VA

#16 Mar 29, 2010
This one is just plain stupid....she just wanted her Jerry beeds and 60 seconds of fame
Abby

Clermont, FL

#17 Mar 29, 2010
babybluez4u wrote:
This one is just plain stupid....she just wanted her Jerry beeds and 60 seconds of fame
I think you're correct. The whole world has gone nuts. GAWD, talk about a BAD Monday.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#18 Mar 29, 2010
Definately strange, I wonder if they found her clothes or if she went there that way.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#19 Mar 29, 2010
Glen Allen wrote:
Definately strange, I wonder if they found her clothes or if she went there that way.
sHE just entertained the RNC mini-session convention, only this was not a posh S&M
hoe-tell. WHeres mr. steele?
Her EX-Sister

Norfolk, VA

#20 Mar 29, 2010
This is sad, but funny as hell. Please don't feel sorry for her. Who you should feel sorry for is her family. Trust me no one was doing anything to her that she didn't want. Thats just how she is. NASTY!!!!!!!!!! I know I have disowned her, I hope the rest of my family get some sense and does the same thing. She likes the attention. I think once a year she has to act a fool to re-certify and get her check!!!! Dumb girl!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You are Concerned about Vaccines, Here is Yo... 20 hr ConcernedCitizen 1
This Bill Needs Passing by Our State Legislature Mon ConcernedCitizen 1
finallly action to stop robocalls Mar 22 ConcernedCitizen 1
SS, Medicare, Medicaid NOT ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS... Mar 18 ConcernedCitizen 2
News Va. mother goes missing after sending bizarre t... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Henrico teen to be tried as an adult (May '07) Jul '15 Anon 4
News Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14

Short Pump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages