Woman charged with DUI and hit & run ...

Woman charged with DUI and hit & run after hitting construction wor...

There are 41 comments on the WTVR story from May 19, 2010, titled Woman charged with DUI and hit & run after hitting construction wor.... In it, WTVR reports that:

CBS 6 is learning new details about an early morning hit and run accident. Meta Hall, 48, is charged with failure to stop and DUI after police say she hit a construction worker near the Glenside Drive exit on I-64 west around 1:00 a.m. Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#42 Jun 3, 2010
Educated black woman wrote:
I am surprise to hear how this lady has continued to drink and drive with so little punishment. Drinking and driving is wrong no matter what color you are. My boyfriend did the same thing and he was on a moped his third DUI. He is currently serving a year for this and he did not hit anyone. Wrong is wrong. There is no excuse!
You're joking right, what does a "educated black woman" have in common with a moped driving drunk.
You are not black either, probably some redneck that wants to show disrespect for black educated women. You got problems pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Open Letter to Companies Firing Donald Trump 23 hr An Angry American 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Thu Brainiac of Beaco... 20
News HOLMBERG: Let's tear down the OTHER monuments t... Thu Uber-Bro of the U... 1
A Day of Infammy for America Tue yes or no 3
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... Jun 30 Culture Auditor 17
Hope Clinic Jun 28 Wonderer 1
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
More from around the web

Short Pump People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages