Woman charged with DUI and hit & run ...

Woman charged with DUI and hit & run after hitting construction wor...

There are 41 comments on the WTVR story from May 19, 2010, titled Woman charged with DUI and hit & run after hitting construction wor.... In it, WTVR reports that:

CBS 6 is learning new details about an early morning hit and run accident. Meta Hall, 48, is charged with failure to stop and DUI after police say she hit a construction worker near the Glenside Drive exit on I-64 west around 1:00 a.m. Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cathy J

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 19, 2010
Thank goodness for that good Samaritan! This woman must have really been wasted to just "feel a bump". I hope she gets some jail time out of this.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 19, 2010
Another drunk teabagger, what in the world is going on in the suburbs. Blame it on Obama he must've driven her to drink. NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Her cheating husband has found a younger squaw.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 19, 2010
just looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be known as a tea bagger than a c0ck [email protected] Obama leave a bad taste in your mouth yet?
Where do you nasty gutter talking heathens come from, get some lye soap and wash your mouth out real good, GOT THAT BOY!!!!!!!!!!
just looking

United States

#5 May 19, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you nasty gutter talking heathens come from, get some lye soap and wash your mouth out real good, GOT THAT BOY!!!!!!!!!!
What are you upset about? You were the one who started talking about homosexual acts.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 19, 2010
just looking wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you upset about? You were the one who started talking about homosexual acts.
I don't talk about that kind of filthy garbage, its repugnant.
just looking

United States

#7 May 19, 2010
Sorry to burst your bubble but, teabagging is a homosexual act. So you did talk about it. If you do not know what words mean you should not use them. The phrase teabagger was started by people who did know what it meant to demean the tea party people.
wtvr viewer

Roselle, NJ

#8 May 19, 2010
i am so glad its somebody white this time cuz these people on here kills me wit the racist acts i would love to see now if they will dog there own now she could have killed that mad drinking and sh!!!! nut let it be somebdy blk they would have had 20+ commenets here....
wtvr viewer

Roselle, NJ

#9 May 19, 2010
sex offenders and all no comments for ppl messing wit kids and hitting people i see they world i tell u the president has nuthin to do with ignorant people that dont have no sense or home training.... mess wit ur own kids leave othere ppl kids alone.....
city lover

Linden, NJ

#10 May 19, 2010
drunks living in western henrico! now we know!
just looking

United States

#11 May 19, 2010
Drunk driving people do not know color or race. In fact they do not seem to know much at all.
city lover

Linden, NJ

#12 May 19, 2010
drunks in western henrico! now we know!
city lover

Linden, NJ

#13 May 19, 2010
drunks in western henrico! if this happened in eastern henrico madd would be everywhere.
Rumple

Montgomery, AL

#14 May 20, 2010
Jail time is the only way to get these people off the streets. Even for a short time. Just because you don't have a license doesn't mean you can't get behind the wheel and drive. Charge her with assault with a deadly weapon along with DWI, that should keep her locked up for a while longer.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#15 May 20, 2010
This is the type of Liberat idiot that nothead supports by saying it isn't her fault.

Thjis is her 4th DUI. She has only had her license back for a month. The judge needs to keep her locked up as a danger to ther public.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#16 May 20, 2010
I wonder how much she would charge to haunt a 3 bedroom house with a basement??
Jim in Roanoke

Roanoke, VA

#17 May 20, 2010
We had a similar incident here a couple of years ago but with a death, these people should be put in jail for at least 5 years and their driving priviledges taken away forever, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
From Richmond

Stuarts Draft, VA

#18 May 20, 2010
wtvr viewer wrote:
i am so glad its somebody white this time cuz these people on here kills me wit the racist acts i would love to see now if they will dog there own now she could have killed that mad drinking and sh!!!! nut let it be somebdy blk they would have had 20+ commenets here....
Get a life. We cannot help that your race acts like a bunch of animals. The comments they get are well deserved..........
Non-reading idiots

Richmond, VA

#19 May 20, 2010
Jim in Roanoke wrote:
We had a similar incident here a couple of years ago but with a death, these people should be put in jail for at least 5 years and their driving priviledges taken away forever, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Do you really think revoking someone's driving priviledges will really keep them from driving? If that's what you think, I would love to live in your messed up world of reality.
Non-reading idiots

Richmond, VA

#20 May 20, 2010
wtvr viewer wrote:
Are you speaking English? If you are going to try to support your race, you might want to sound a little intelligent! Gee, I wonder why people think your race is ignorant?? Just a thought.
Daughter of an Alcoholic

Chandler, AZ

#21 May 20, 2010
Wow this lady has been caught 4 times for DUI with little to no punishment. My dad lost his license after he was caught the third time and declared a habitual offender. This was all before the stricter laws were passed. How did this lady keep getting off with little to no punishment? Something is seriously wrong here. For those of you that think just taking her license away will work to keep her off the road I can tell you from experience it won't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Fri martin garey 28
Hillary Ignored Pleas Wed VN Vet 6
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 22 martin garey 12
More Reason to Lawfully Remove Obama from Office Jun 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Joe King Danville Jun 13 Kathy King 1
Warning Shot Fired Across Bow of Homosexual Age... Jun 13 WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Help with Tad Lincoln provenance. Jun 13 Finally 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages