Peebles Opens in Louisa County

Apr 30, 2009 Read more: WCAV

After nearly three decades folks in Louisa County have a brand new department store.

Read more

“happy daze”

Since: May 09

Louisa,va

#1 May 8, 2009
Very expensive!!!!! Employees follow you around like your a a king pin shoplifter. No warm feeling. Way to small Too many untrained staff. Once they get the Grand Opening out of the way, things may be better????? They offer NO Rain checks....
Harpoon

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
timberwolf2009 wrote:
Very expensive!!!!! Employees follow you around like your a a king pin shoplifter. No warm feeling. Way to small Too many untrained staff. Once they get the Grand Opening out of the way, things may be better????? They offer NO Rain checks....
Peebles isn't expensive unless you're comparing it too Walmart..:)

“King of typos plez no trolling”

Since: Feb 09

mineral,va

#3 Jun 25, 2009
No I was comparing it to the average income of the the minimum wage people. Get a grip walmart make me want to shower after I leave that place. Since you love walmart so much happy shopping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Dee Ray 4 min Phil44 2
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Apr 14 kim hill 2
sex Apr 13 aquarius 6
News Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14
News free-stuff New FLSC (Oct '13) Oct '13 3 Guys Pizza Pies 1
News Wegmans recalls flour over small plastic balls (Feb '13) Feb '13 RFCBF 2
News Local Orvis Dealer Standing Ground As Corporate... (Dec '12) Jan '13 fishinggiant 35
More from around the web

Short Pump People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]