Man Accused Of Using Cell Phone To In...

Man Accused Of Using Cell Phone To Invade Privacy Of Young Girls - ...

There are 16 comments on the WTVR story from May 27, 2010, titled Man Accused Of Using Cell Phone To Invade Privacy Of Young Girls - .... In it, WTVR reports that:

He's accused of using his cell phone to invade the privacy of a ten year old girl who was shopping with her grandmother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Abby

Richmond, VA

#1 May 27, 2010
What a freak. People like this need to be locked up for life.

United States

#2 May 27, 2010
D **** PERVERT!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 27, 2010
Another IMPOTENT teabagger caught. Check his house and computer. I keep forgetting, innocent until proven guilty.
classylady

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 28, 2010
First of all the grandmother shouldn't have let a ten year old wonder alone in a store. Who don't know by now how danger it is.
not a teahead

Midlothian, VA

#5 May 28, 2010
I am worthless and I am sorry for that.When you grow without any parenting this is what can happen.Black people show your kids just some love,ok.
Renaldo

Glen Allen, VA

#6 May 28, 2010
The face of a sick individual.
Renaldo

Glen Allen, VA

#7 May 28, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
Another IMPOTENT teabagger caught. Check his house and computer. I keep forgetting, innocent until proven guilty.
This guy is your kin folk Bagger head.
Gottcha

United States

#9 May 28, 2010
...and this, my friends, is why I don't wear a kilt.
Joe

Muskegon, MI

#10 May 28, 2010
Stupid Teabagger
wow

Hopewell, VA

#11 Jun 4, 2010
i worked next to this guy,
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 4, 2010
Renaldo wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is your kin folk Bagger head.
I don't have relatives that engage in that kind of activity. Your people are the super freaks in the land.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jun 4, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
I am worthless and I am sorry for that.When you grow without any parenting this is what can happen.Black people show your kids just some love,ok.
SHUT UP YOU fake trickter!!!!!!!!!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 4, 2010
Gottcha wrote:
...and this, my friends, is why I don't wear a kilt.
You don't wear a kilt b/c your purse don't match the colors.
classylady

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jun 15, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
You are *****. For your information it was a white child. Black people seen to thier kids. You don't black kids being taken do you. That because we know how to be a parent.
classylady

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jun 15, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
I was so mad I couldn't write my last post to u. You are a *****. Black people know how to take care and love our kids. It mostly white kids that are missing. If your mother had shown you some love you wouldn't be the fool you are with all these uneducated comments that you always make.
not a demorat

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Jun 15, 2010
you bein seein its wrongs sista brown..... could it be no one be wantin a na@py headed chitlin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third arrest for Richmond man charged with tryi... Fri America the Provoked 1
Good Contractors In Short Pump (Aug '17) Aug '17 michael_bergero 1
Prison Officers Alone (Jul '17) Jul '17 Prison Officers A... 1
News Va. mother goes missing after sending bizarre t... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Henrico teen to be tried as an adult (May '07) Jul '15 Anon 4
News Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14
News free-stuff New FLSC (Oct '13) Oct '13 3 Guys Pizza Pies 1

Short Pump Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages