To the teen girls who assualted me at...

To the teen girls who assualted me at Innsbrook on Saturday Afternoon

Posted in the Short Pump Forum

what would Satan Do

Richmond, VA

#1 May 19, 2010
To the teenage white girls who thought it was funny to douse me with water while I was walking at Innsbrook on saturday- If I ever see you in your black jeep again, I am going to pull you from that jeep drag you to my car and douse you with gasoline and set you on fire. Lets see if you find that funny. You dumb ass white parents in the west end need to talk to your kids and control them. I have had it with them getting away with assaulting me. From now on the gasoline will be in my trunk ready for your dumb, stupid privileged sons and daughters who have no respect for anyone to get what is coming to them
what would Satan Do

Richmond, VA

#2 May 19, 2010
for those of you privileged whites who will come forward and try to defend the girls, I was not doing anything except walking with my Ipod on and listening to music when they drove up to me and doused me with water for no reason except to get a laugh or perhaps engage in racists hate since I am black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Pump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 3 hr Sheila 41
Daddy, we're so proud of you! Nov 29 HeavyShortRogaine... 1
Pastor Ed Woodard of Roanoke Nov 27 Leonard Skinner 2
Bend over again Nov 25 Sid 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Nov 25 laquesabe 297
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 21 DarcysPlayground87 1
McAuliffe Nov 20 VN Vet 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Short Pump Mortgages