Short pump assault: Richard Head accused of assaulting police offic...

Full story: WTVR

Henrico Police arrest a man for being drunk in public, but say the suspect is now facing more serious charges for attacking the arresting officers.
Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeryl

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

What can I say... I am ashamed of this person. He is what your mother always told you to stay away from. Take a good look.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Not the "sharpest knife in the drawer".

4 Felony assault charges at one time.

LOL Bet this tough guy ain't going to be so bad in lock up.

They will love him in prison.
Mort

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

fighting police ends in a buttkicking.YOURS.I never try to antagonize someone who has all the advantages.
Abby

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

There must be something in the air out there.
chesterfield

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

heres one for ya'll.......the blackman made him do it!!!!! thats what he here all the time( white man made me do i...)
hahaha

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Richard Head = D-ick Head.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Maybe he is a "top senior adviser" like Ric nothead.

Sounds just as smart.
HuffieVA

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Not that I'm an expert at naming children, but I would suggest that as a new parent you seriously consider all the common nicknames associated the chosen name for your child. Taking special consideration into how it may be combined with any particular surname. On the other side of the argument, your little angel may turn out to be a Dick Head anyway, so I guess that's a mute point. I would however like to find his parents and see if they can help me out with some future sports wagers, as they obviously have the ability to see into the future... Perhaps the only criminal to fully live up to his name?
Mort

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

HuffieVA wrote:
Not that I'm an expert at naming children, but I would suggest that as a new parent you seriously consider all the common nicknames associated the chosen name for your child. Taking special consideration into how it may be combined with any particular surname. On the other side of the argument, your little angel may turn out to be a Dick Head anyway, so I guess that's a mute point. I would however like to find his parents and see if they can help me out with some future sports wagers, as they obviously have the ability to see into the future... Perhaps the only criminal to fully live up to his name?
his parents must not like him with a name like that.
Ro Daddy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

WHat more can you expect from a man named Richard Head
Gumby

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Well he could had been name Mike Prick. Even Beavis and Butthead would be proud of GUMBY.
that guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

what a d*ck head! baaaahahaha!
AndyG

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Brings to mind the former NASCAR racer, Dick Trickle. And he chose to be called Dick instead of Richard.
phan

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed his hilarious name. I'd be angry too...maybe they should cut him some slack!
sher

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

what kind of parents name their child richard "dick" ,,,,when their last name is head????
Starfish

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

sher wrote:
what kind of parents name their child richard "dick" ,,,,when their last name is head????
hahahahaha!!! I said the same thing last night when i saw this on the news!!! LOL !!!!
My My

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

chesterfield wrote:
heres one for ya'll.......the blackman made him do it!!!!! thats what he here all the time( white man made me do i...)
AAAHHAHAHA......NOT..
Mary

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

This is my brother and I want all you people to know that you can leave your comments and say what you want to say but the fact is you don't know him and what he has been through. Richard if you can see this, I stand behind you 100% and I love you very much. I will see you soon. Keep your head up and don't worry about what people are saying. You are still a great person and your family knows that.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
This is my brother and I want all you people to know that you can leave your comments and say what you want to say but the fact is you don't know him and what he has been through. Richard if you can see this, I stand behind you 100% and I love you very much. I will see you soon. Keep your head up and don't worry about what people are saying. You are still a great person and your family knows that.
Just what has he been through that gives him the right to assault 4 police officers?

NOTHING.
pamela

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

how can yal sit ther in judge som1 u dont kno? thats wats wrong with the world 2day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Short Pump Discussions

Search the Short Pump Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 40 min barefoot2626 11,469
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... 18 hr Buddy Mitchell 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Wed Lena 2
Battle Flag Wed YoungPotters 4
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) Tue btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Jul 22 Tom Yarrington 4
richmond dmv driving route Jul 20 New driver 1
•••
•••