Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

There is a meeting Wednesday. Everyone needs to watch it and make their decisions about Lockport politics from that. Some of you might not know it but when an employee is an at will employee they can be left go for no reason. This is going to happen to several of our great employees. We need to stand up for them and contact the Mayor of our town. It is going down in flames thanks to the likes of Turner and his gang. They do not care about the people or their families or their lack of income. This is not what was intended when Turner ran. Can you imagine what he would be doing if he was in the CEO position as Mayor Trevedi is. The town is in turmoil thanks to all of their agendas and their friends going to get the jobs. We don't go out for bids we just give the job to our friends. Why don't you people from Victoria Crossing that had problems come and talk. If I lived there I would. I intend to go and see this spectacle. It is so frustrating to think we have to be on our guard now for this group of dishonest politicians who have invaded Lockport City Hall. It is really a spectacular place and they have made it a dirty place. Come and see for yourself.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

Isabella and Vincent wrote:
There is a meeting Wednesday. Everyone needs to watch it and make their decisions about Lockport politics from that. Some of you might not know it but when an employee is an at will employee they can be left go for no reason. This is going to happen to several of our great employees. We need to stand up for them and contact the Mayor of our town. It is going down in flames thanks to the likes of Turner and his gang. They do not care about the people or their families or their lack of income. This is not what was intended when Turner ran. Can you imagine what he would be doing if he was in the CEO position as Mayor Trevedi is. The town is in turmoil thanks to all of their agendas and their friends going to get the jobs. We don't go out for bids we just give the job to our friends. Why don't you people from Victoria Crossing that had problems come and talk. If I lived there I would. I intend to go and see this spectacle. It is so frustrating to think we have to be on our guard now for this group of dishonest politicians who have invaded Lockport City Hall. It s really a spectacular place and they have made it a dirty place. Come and see for yourself.
Wow, you have said it all! Turner was three votes away from being mayor of Lockport and having to lead the city through a very critical time. Now he is a alderman trying to lead a majority, AKA the "slimy five, into destroying the city. How this has happened to the city of Lockport shows that evil can easily creep into your life without you being aware of it.
Just Say No

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Isabella and Vincent wrote:
There is a meeting Wednesday. Everyone needs to watch it and make their decisions about Lockport politics from that. Some of you might not know it but when an employee is an at will employee they can be left go for no reason. This is going to happen to several of our great employees. We need to stand up for them and contact the Mayor of our town. It is going down in flames thanks to the likes of Turner and his gang. They do not care about the people or their families or their lack of income. This is not what was intended when Turner ran. Can you imagine what he would be doing if he was in the CEO position as Mayor Trevedi is. The town is in turmoil thanks to all of their agendas and their friends going to get the jobs. We don't go out for bids we just give the job to our friends. Why don't you people from Victoria Crossing that had problems come and talk. If I lived there I would. I intend to go and see this spectacle. It is so frustrating to think we have to be on our guard now for this group of dishonest politicians who have invaded Lockport City Hall. It is really a spectacular place and they have made it a dirty place. Come and see for yourself.
For those of you keeping track, Petey boy tries another in an attempt to cover his tracks.

LewisU
Sarah
Shirley & Bill
Danny
Don Hess
ASHAMED OF THE COUNCIL
KELLYJUSTSAYNOTTURNER
BRENT
Trudy
KELLY
William
Just Say No (Lemont ISP): 2 posts now
ASHAMED OF CITY COUNCIL
Isabella and Vincent
William

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Just Say No wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you keeping track, Petey boy tries another in an attempt to cover his tracks.
LewisU
Sarah
Shirley & Bill
Danny
Don Hess
ASHAMED OF THE COUNCIL
KELLYJUSTSAYNOTTURNER
BRENT
Trudy
KELLY
William
ASHAMED OF CITY COUNCIL
Isabella and Vincent
And Just Say No never addresses any of the points that "Petey" makes.
Just so we can have a real discussion, let's go ahead and take your position that there are just two people on Topix: you and Pete with all of his aliases. Done.

Now, would you please give me (Pete, obviously) your position on the Turner crew...
1.) Negotiating with Robinson Eng. on behalf of the City before they were authorized to do so (as admitted by Kelly who said has wasn't sworn in yet.)
2.) Not even entertaining the option suggested by Alderman Smith to instead, hire an engineering firm that has no ties to the City or its alderman.
3.) Spending my money to bring in the discragced McCasland to oversee the current City Staff. WTF?
4.) Turner's dream of getting rid of the Heritage and Architecture Commission - the only set of standards that we have in our downtown.
Duke

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Now, would you please give me (Pete, obviously) your position on the Turner crew...
1.) Negotiating with Robinson Eng. on behalf of the City before they were authorized to do so (as admitted by Kelly who said has wasn't sworn in yet.)
2.) Not even entertaining the option suggested by Alderman Smith to instead, hire an engineering firm that has no ties to the City or its alderman.
3.) Spending my money to bring in the disgraced McCasland to oversee the current City Staff. WTF?
4.) Turner's dream of getting rid of the Heritage and Architecture Commission - the only set of standards that we have in our downtown.

All of these questions are valid and are worthy of an appropriate response. It is painfully obvious that Turner is intent on turning back the clock and undoing all the good work that has been done in Lockport for the past five or six years. He lied to get elected, saying that he would cut spending; now he is advocating the hiring of his favorite law firm and his favorite engineering company for dubious purposes, all at our expense. It isn't going to happen!
William

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Duke wrote:
3.) Spending my money to bring in the disgraced McCasland to oversee the current City Staff. WTF?
All of these questions are valid and are worthy of an appropriate response. It is painfully obvious that Turner is intent on turning back the clock and undoing all the good work that has been done in Lockport for the past five or six years. He lied to get elected, saying that he would cut spending; now he is advocating the hiring of his favorite law firm and his favorite engineering company for dubious purposes, all at our expense. It isn't going to happen!
1.) The talks with Robinson without all of the council present was inappropriate. With the firms history of kickbacks and Turner's obvious need for them to find a problem (It's what he campaigned on)it is the perfect storm for shenanigans.

2.) When Smith suggested a firm with no prior ties, or one that wasn't negotiated with in secret, and it was met by Turner, Fentriss, Maryinowski, and Kelly with blank stares, it spoke volumes.

3.) I don't understand the need to pay McCasland to oversee the staff. That is what the administrator is for. Besides, McCasland quit when he was asked to show some accountabilty for his actions. This is just a set up for him to point fingers and try to clear his name, and worst of all, it is his way of saying that all of the neglect under his watch with the water system wasn't his fault becuase he'll be the one filing the report.
It appears to be another base the Turner camp is trying to cover to say that the water problem wasn't swept under the rug when he was last in power.

4.) Getting rid of H&A without even suggesting new standards to replace it is ridiculous. And if Turner is going to write new standards, what's the point? Dumping H&A will only cause massive distress for those who have invested a ton of money under the belief that when they rehabbed in the "City of Historic Pride" that those standards weren't going to be replaced by Turner and and his "anything goes" mentality for the downtown.

Please forgive my lousy spelling.
Brent

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Be careful you will be added to Turner's bogus list of forum writers, like who cares except him? He is a strange individual offers nothing except stuff like he is doing. He is one fanatic individual with deep tormented problems. Watch him in action and you will see it. It is frightening. If he thinks he has opposition here wait until the people rise up and come forward at the city council meetings to oppose this maniac. Then he can make a list of them too. I bet in his spare time he cuts out paper dollies. He must have an obsessed mind. It is becoming more and more apparent to the public that transparency will never be with this group in there.
Just Say No

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Duke wrote:

LewisU
Sarah
Shirley & Bill
Danny
Don Hess
ASHAMED OF THE COUNCIL
KELLYJUSTSAYNOTTURNER
BRENT
Trudy
KELLY
William
ASHAMED OF CITY COUNCIL
Isabella and Vincent
Duke
Danny

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Just Say No wrote:
<quoted text>
LewisU
Sarah
Shirley & Bill
Danny
Don Hess
ASHAMED OF THE COUNCIL
KELLYJUSTSAYNOTTURNER
BRENT
Trudy
KELLY
William
ASHAMED OF CITY COUNCIL
Isabella and Vincent
Duke
Listen folks, this is
Turner he can't stand the criticism. He is hilarious. No one cars exept him. Keep on writing folks, he can't stand it. I love it. We have accomplished our goal by making him angry and his usual lunatic self. It really shows his lack of character when he hates people who write on here. His motto is: ONLY ME, ONLY ME, ONLY ME--I GET WHAT I WANT--WITH THE HELP OF MY PUPPETS.
Danny

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

notice he is posting from a different isp. well, isn't that funny? i wonder why.
Don Hess

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Just Say No wrote:
<quoted text>
LewisU
Sarah
Shirley & Bill
Danny
Don Hess
ASHAMED OF THE COUNCIL
KELLYJUSTSAYNOTTURNER
BRENT
Trudy
KELLY
William
ASHAMED OF CITY COUNCIL
Isabella and Vincent
look in the mirror, kelly boy, Pete has nine children, he is a father and a real man. You are a husband with a hidden wife and of course you have your computer and a room full of postcards. We love ya. We love old scratched eye too and question box Van Dyke and dumb boy Fentress and Denise what can I say. You have quite a crowd pleaser. You are the best, Kelly, and we love ya. We will be watching on Wed.
Just Say No

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Don Hess wrote:
<quoted text> look in the mirror, kelly boy, Pete has nine children, he is a father and a real man. You are a husband with a hidden wife and of course you have your computer and a room full of postcards. We love ya. We love old scratched eye too and question box Van Dyke and dumb boy Fentress and Denise what can I say. You have quite a crowd pleaser. You are the best, Kelly, and we love ya. We will be watching on Wed.
Only 6 of the kids are yours, Peteyboy. And a real man, you are far from that. You are a joke in Lockport. Listen to the talk around town. And Wednesday night, tell Turner to go screw himself as well. Maybe you two should get together, not sure which one of you would be bottom though. You both have the qualifications.
Bill

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Just Say No wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 6 of the kids are yours, Peteyboy. And a real man, you are far from that. You are a joke in Lockport. Listen to the talk around town. And Wednesday night, tell Turner to go screw himself as well. Maybe you two should get together, not sure which one of you would be bottom though. You both have the qualifications.
Kelly Turner is at his filthy rotten talk again. It is him. He does not know what to do about a popular guy that is honest and has a family and he is a big mouthed nothing.
Poster

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Danny wrote:
notice he is posting from a different isp. well, isn't that funny? i wonder why.
This is getting so stale, it is so childish that this Turner turd is looking at ISP all day and wondering why this one is different and that one is the same and so on. Lockport Opinion is the same, always sticking up for these loonies. Give us a break and let up. Let people alone and let them post, it is their right to do so. What are you the poster police? Everyone has a right and your silly third grade mentality is so STALE AND WE DON'T APPRECIATE IT, KELLY TURNER AND DIANE SEILLER. Stick to the issues.
Just Say No

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Poster wrote:
<quoted text> This is getting so stale, it is so childish that this Turner turd is looking at ISP all day and wondering why this one is different and that one is the same and so on. Lockport Opinion is the same, always sticking up for these loonies. Give us a break and let up. Let people alone and let them post, it is their right to do so. What are you the poster police? Everyone has a right and your silly third grade mentality is so STALE AND WE DON'T APPRECIATE IT, KELLY TURNER AND DIANE SEILLER. Stick to the issues.
You will get freedom to post when you choose one and only one name, Peteyboy. Why not just use Pete C, Peter C, Pete Lockport CC, or Useless Piece of Dung. All would be suitable. Sorry, not going to let one poster with 25 aliases hijack this board without intervening.
William

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Just Say No wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get freedom to post when you choose one and only one name, Peteyboy. Why not just use Pete C, Peter C, Pete Lockport CC, or Useless Piece of Dung. All would be suitable. Sorry, not going to let one poster with 25 aliases hijack this board without intervening.
Please refer to post #4. In the future I will change my name to Pete C.
Pete C

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

I agree with William. Please respond to post #4.
Pete C

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Me too
Just Say No

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Pete C wrote:
Me too
Thanks for using one name.
Pete C

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Now that we have established that all of Lockport Topix is me (Pete) and you, what would you do to improve Lockport?

You have made it clear that those on the council who are for things like hiring McCasland, Robinson Engineering, and dismanteling the H&A Commission (Turner, Van Dyke, Fentriss, Maryonowski, and Kelley) are idiots, and those who are against such things as hiring McCasland, Robinson Engineering, and dismanteling the H&A Commission are idiots (Pete - sorry, myself, Smith, Perretta, and Trivedi.

I'm very interested in what an enlightened, civic scholar from River Forest such as yourself would do to turn Lockport around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shorewood Discussions

Search the Shorewood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Summit Dr....most unfilled potholes of any city... 12 min Big Al 21
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Terry rigsby 48,872
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS 1 hr Bob Thomas 17
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Chiraq 5,996
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Channahon Town Center - ever going to happen? 5 hr Elmer 5
Jr. Porters Football (Jan '14) 12 hr I had a dream 15
•••
•••
•••
Shorewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••