Ashley A. King
No place to hide

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 May 12, 2012
Abandoned her baby in the Darien Illinois Walgreens.

FACT.

Arrested for forging prescriptions.

FACT

NOT FIT to be a Mother.

FACT

Enabled and suppoted in her crazy endevours by her Mother who is in a haze of denial that her precious little nut job daughter Ashley could possibly be a few cards short of a full deck (well, more than a FEW cards!).

FACT

The BS that Ashley stacks will eventually come crashing down.

RIGHT ON HER!!
No place to hide

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 May 13, 2012
Hey Happy Mothers Day!

Well atleast it is a happy day for her child that she abandoned in the Darien Walgreens. The child won't be exposed to the dangers Ashley presents and that's a good day for any child when they are protected.

Now the question is how does the rest of the world get protected from the crazy woman?
Rhonda

Chicago, IL

#4 May 15, 2012
This Ashley person sounds just horrible. I really don't like the term c*nt be she sounds like the person that word would be intended for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) 2 hr Concerned 58
Mayor & city elections 3 hr Lago Vista 19
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) 9 hr Manhatan 257
Lockport murders Wed You tool 17
Romeoville baseballs matt bottcher commits D1 (Nov '14) Wed Reality check 6
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) Dec 3 Trump 10,733
America Strong Mad Dog Dec 2 Millstadt69 2

Shorewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shorewood Mortgages