Next Last
Resident

Frankfort, IL

#348 Mar 28, 2011
Kaupas
ya right

Chicago, IL

#349 Mar 28, 2011
It does matter who gets in will county they are all jokes. The cops from braidwood to wilmington and channon right down to the county cops are all assholes. I live in will county and know this first hand. I am 45 yrs old and have been pulled over for no reason. Just because they like to play tuff guy. So who ever gets in there isn't going to do anything. But in braidwood they can get the people with no seat belts. But they can't get bank robber or murders. Wilmington can't do anything. And we seen what will county can do. Lock up everybody and worry about if they did it later. How much has the police dept cost us taxpayers in lawsuits. Because they are to stupid to be cops. They need for someone to come in and clean these departments out. And until that happens it doesn't matter who gets in.
Glass House = No Stones

Lemont, IL

#350 Mar 28, 2011
ya right wrote:
It does matter who gets in will county they are all jokes. The cops from braidwood to wilmington and channon right down to the county cops are all assholes. I live in will county and know this first hand. I am 45 yrs old and have been pulled over for no reason. Just because they like to play tuff guy. So who ever gets in there isn't going to do anything. But in braidwood they can get the people with no seat belts. But they can't get bank robber or murders. Wilmington can't do anything. And we seen what will county can do. Lock up everybody and worry about if they did it later. How much has the police dept cost us taxpayers in lawsuits. Because they are to stupid to be cops. They need for someone to come in and clean these departments out. And until that happens it doesn't matter who gets in.
I think Will County, Braidwood, and Wilmington are capitalized. Not sure, but by "channon" I think you mean Channahon. And this sentence "but they can't get bank robber or murders". Are you trying to say bank robbers and murderers? I also think that it's "too stupid to be cops".
I don't think you should be calling other people stupid. By the looks of it, if all these police officers are so stupid like you say, then you should be the Chief of Police.
blago fan

Schiller Park, IL

#351 May 18, 2011
blago fer sheriff and pres dude then our country will be straight triiping blago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 12 min Seagar 7,348
Lockport Politics 1 hr Barney Fife 1
Colarelli brags about lies to Creekside 1 hr Abbey Glen 5
What happened to the Cogent project? 1 hr Ready 2
What will Quinn bring us if re-elected 3 hr Richard Rollo 2
Review: Kawon Productions Corp 13 hr anon 1
Turner Brags He's Anti-Development 15 hr Lockport local 32
Shorewood Dating
Find my Match

Shorewood Jobs