king neptunes pet world

king neptunes pet world

Posted in the Shorewood Forum

cleelee

Joliet, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2009
DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM HERE!!!!!!!
I purchased a yellow lab puppy last week. After having her in our home for 2 days she developed kennel cough, the next day it went into bronchitis, now she is in the pet hospital with pneumonia. The vet thinks she should be okay, but unless you take them where KNPW wants you to go they dont pay any vet bills. I spent $80 which dosent matter to save her but I feel they should have helped me since I only had her 3 days but, I didnt take her to their vet.I do not recomend this store for anyone unless you want to get ripped off
Karen from Shorewood IL

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2009
cleelee wrote:
DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM HERE!!!!!!!
I purchased a yellow lab puppy last week. After having her in our home for 2 days she developed kennel cough, the next day it went into bronchitis, now she is in the pet hospital with pneumonia. The vet thinks she should be okay, but unless you take them where KNPW wants you to go they dont pay any vet bills. I spent $80 which dosent matter to save her but I feel they should have helped me since I only had her 3 days but, I didnt take her to their vet.I do not recomend this store for anyone unless you want to get ripped off
omg! I so wish I seen this!!!!! I went in there 2 weeks ago for fish and fell in love with a tcup yorkie they had and bought him!!!! he was almost dead two days later! he went into hypoglycemia because of an intestinal infection he had....same thing....I had to take him to my vet, cuz theirs was not open until 3..he would have been dead...
he also came down with kennel cough...which now gave my 2 1/2 year old t cup yorkie it...and now in need to take them both to the vet!
Wow

Bristol, IL

#3 Sep 22, 2009
The past few times we've been in there, the puppies have been sick.

Not good for business.
Not real customers

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Jun 6, 2011
My family have been going to this store for over 20 years. They are the nicest people in the buiness, and know the stuff. We have never had any problem with them or have ever seen anything wrong there. The store is always perfectly clean and all animals are well taken care of. Some people just like to talk trash. Make a point to visit yourself.
Best Store In Area

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2011
I have been going to this store for over 12 years. I can personally tell you the above complaints being posted are false. I have never seen any type of sick or unhealthy animal there. Puppies, kittens, fish, rabbits, birds, etc. are always well taken care of. I know this because my kids never leave without us seeing all the pets. Those b.s. reviews are nothing but trash talking or in this case trash posting!
Just saing

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2011
The dog's there might be getting taken care of. What about the puppy's mom and dad? Living in squalor and suffering.
Do not buy-adopt.
Just saying

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2011
AKC does not recognize a t-cup size.
Puppy mills breed smallest dogs to create these small, usually sickly dogs that people desire.
The smaller, the more money they charge.
legalgal

Schiller Park, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2011
HERITAGE PUPPIES DOG BROKER - IA
OLEO ACRES DOG BROKER - IA

Here are the puppy mills the dogs come from where they get the dogs.

The papers they give you mean NOTHING! AKC = PUPPY MILL. The AKC makes billions of dollars off puppy mills every year. Educate yourself people, and don't support this dark and ugly industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another one bites the dust in Lockport 37 min Uoy kcuf 4
Mailman who delivers to downtown businesses? (Oct '16) 2 hr hey mr postman 4
News Will County hears plan for 2,200-acre business ... Wed Robert Thomas 1
News Midlothian woman accused of hate crime at marga... Tue Midlo sucks balls 1
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) Sep 17 Halloween 10,911
News Do you find this sign offensive? Sep 17 Pope Ben Out To P... 23
Mayor Streit Doing Great Job (Jun '14) Sep 14 Semismoke 19

Shorewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance