First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lockport Opinion

Lockport, IL

#62 Jan 17, 2013
Turner wins wrote:
I am for Turner, and all of these morons who keep bringing up his name reinforce that belief. These haters have been blasting Turner for a long time.
If these guys had a point, they would have made it publicly a long time ago. They don't so they live on Topix.
I'm guessing that there is an entire group out there that hopes Turner wins just so they can rub this guy's nose in it.
Thoughts

Saint Charles, IL

#63 Jan 17, 2013
Thoughts, I mean Colarelli, calm down with your hate of Turner. You look like a fool repeating things over and over. You are just making Turner look good.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64 Jan 17, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
Thoughts, I mean Colarelli, calm down with your hate of Turner. You look like a fool repeating things over and over. You are just making Turner look good.
Another one who takes the time to post does not have any answers. So after all of this, then all the rumors are true regarding Robinson, forget Turner, it took all 5 members to make this SHAM work. Would have kept on working but Robinson got to greedy and to many questions were being asked, so now the rest of council and mayor are not letting it go by so easy, Example the veto of the last recomendation to do another study by Robinson.

Oh well, see you all tonight at the meeting.
CMON

Chicago, IL

#65 Jan 17, 2013
CMON wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen Robinson on at least 3 occasions I'm aware of get projects approved for X amount of money only to come back in the middle of the project and hold the city hostage for more money. Not a couple grand either. THEY made a MISTAKE on the MaGregor RD project and WE the tax payers got stuck for an extra 47K on that project alone.
Well well...check out the legend! ANOTHER change order. this time 44k
Pudge Turner

Lockport, IL

#66 Jan 17, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
No...Rosie O'donnell naked makes turner look good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 35 min VA HOPE 7,851
best and worst neighborhoods in Joliet (Oct '08) 1 hr Suzie 8
cops 3 hr cmon man 19
Review: Wild West BBQ (Nov '12) 9 hr Blake H 25
Slocum calling you knuckleheads 23 hr Beyonce's Weave 2
code enforcement (Mar '08) Wed Blake 150
Mayor should buy his own car. Wed Robert Thomas 38
Shorewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shorewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shorewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shorewood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over