Should Pizza Man Resign from Chamber?

Should Pizza Man Resign from Chamber?

Posted in the Shorewood Forum

iscooner

Streator, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2012
Yes

No
Businesses

Joliet, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2012
The way he showed his colors at the meeting shows that he does not represent the businesses in an appropiate way. Hope he thinks about what he has done. With the interest of the businesses in Crest Hill I believe he should. As the president of a chamber this will prove to be very negative in the future.
Crest Hillbilly

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Last time I checked, this was still a free country to say what you think.
next Mayor

Cicero, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2012
no don't resign, the chamber is almost dead anyway, You ever see him in a tie?
thats just how Crest Hill rolls- no class
trees 1

Crest Hill, IL

#5 Apr 16, 2012
what is wrong is wrong and must be fixed. FAT Lady must go and the Mayor is next. Bring back old man Randich he will but these people in order.
Good Advice

Warrenville, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Businesses wrote:
The way he showed his colors at the meeting shows that he does not represent the businesses in an appropiate way. Hope he thinks about what he has done. With the interest of the businesses in Crest Hill I believe he should. As the president of a chamber this will prove to be very negative in the future.
Oops !
Vote

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
For the Best Pizza in town!!!
Judge

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Vote wrote:
For the Best Pizza in town!!!
. Pizza the mans expertise is on Quiting.
We We

Shorewood, IL

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Let the players play, and let the haters hate, Cuz Karma has a lovely way of handling their fate!!
Ballot police

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Pizza man withdraws from treasurers race. A great loss for the city stated gazal
weee

Cicero, IL

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Ballot police wrote:
Pizza man withdraws from treasurers race. A great loss for the city stated gazal
doubt it a loss, because he never held office, once again she makes a stupid remark... Guess thats common in the Lebenon
Weeeeeeeee

Naperville, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2013
weee wrote:
<quoted text>
doubt it a loss, because he never held office, once again she makes a stupid remark... Guess thats common in the Lebenon
loose lips sink ships Stewie !
but thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Mayor and the Truth Strangers? 1 hr Bannon 30
You are boring 1 hr Andy 5
Coffee and Gelato at 52/59 3 hr Gunny 1
prologis development 3 hr J C Penny 27
Local Contractors? 3 hr Alan Alda 5
teenage sleepovers (Jul '14) 6 hr sleepover girl 18
School Fees 8 hr JustSaying 2

Shorewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shorewood Mortgages