Steve Gulden Romeoville Manager from hell, Time for Change!!!

Posted in the Shorewood Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Vote Noak Out

Romeoville, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I had to re-post this, it is so good!Time for change!
"Do you really mean smoking Steve Gulden the man who even though its against the law smoke in his municipal vehicle. He left in the middle of the worst snow storm in 2011 to get a pack of cigarettes, got the village truck stuck and had to have it towed out by the Public works Department. They found mounds of cigarettes through the car. Disgusting and illegal. He uses Village employees to do personal things for him like ordering gifts or sports schedules for his kids teams. Never shows up for work on time and often leaves to take naps at home. He wouldn't even put his own son in Romeoville schools because he was worried about the bad influences on them. Great guy. Most people in our town don't know what they don't know. I don't know who is right for this town it is a race between a snid pompous Noak, drunk perverted ex mayor and a louid mouth ex football player. God help Romeoville."
Karl Family

Romeoville, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Vote Noak Out wrote:
I had to re-post this, it is so good!Time for change!
"Do you really mean smoking Steve Gulden the man who even though its against the law smoke in his municipal vehicle. He left in the middle of the worst snow storm in 2011 to get a pack of cigarettes, got the village truck stuck and had to have it towed out by the Public works Department. They found mounds of cigarettes through the car. Disgusting and illegal. He uses Village employees to do personal things for him like ordering gifts or sports schedules for his kids teams. Never shows up for work on time and often leaves to take naps at home. He wouldn't even put his own son in Romeoville schools because he was worried about the bad influences on them. Great guy. Most people in our town don't know what they don't know. I don't know who is right for this town it is a race between a snid pompous Noak, drunk perverted ex mayor and a louid mouth ex football player. God help Romeoville."
Wow this sounds like a former disgruntled employee.
Romeo is not Lockport

Lockport, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2012
This is the Lockport forum!!!! It sounds like a guy we know from Lockport who is jealous of Mayor Noak and all his accomplishments!!! It is a message and all of this stuff on here to deflect the attention of Lockport, which at this time needs deflection! Let's keep Lockport on the radar screen and not Romeoville with all their accomplishments and their fine Mayor! THIS FORUM IS ABOUT LOCKPORT...NOT ITS PROSPERING NEIGHBORS!!
Happy Current Employee

Romeoville, IL

#4 Dec 27, 2012
what I want to know is what really happened with Fred DeWald's resignation.
Was Gulden the primary reason behind it? We know it was not about drinking.
I wonder how Steve is taking Fred's running?
This guy is a misfit

Lockport, IL

#5 Dec 27, 2012
He is trying so hard to deflect all the issues that need to be dealt with in Lockport so he is writing on Romeoville site with the hopes people will forget. Got news for him..we won't! We need the leadership like Romeoville and we sure hope April will bring NEW leadership to our town! It is really in need of it! Wish we had all the eating places that Romeoville has! Wish we had all the stores that Romeoville has! We have the growth that was started and COMPLETELY ended when this majority took over. They are like the fiscal cliff of Lockport!
Vote Noak Out

Romeoville, IL

#6 Dec 27, 2012
I love this guy!!!
Had to use his post once more.
"What kind of documentation are you looking for? The pictures of him smoking in the village truck? I've seen it so many times and I know others have. Go ahead ask for a FOIA request on all of the maintenance done on his truck or work orders that show his truck had to removed from the snow. Ask any Public Works Employee if they know about it. Ask any office recreation employee what they know or administration. He is a joke and the funniest part is that his own staff know it. I don't have to prove anything to you but I encourage you whole heartedly to look into it. The employees know so much more than any residents realize on every department head, trustee and the mayor. Dig and ask questions it quite the funny story especially the snow one. The funniest part of the snow one is him not taking his cell phone and leaning up against a car and some guys with bats came out. Freakin hilarious. Gulden also forgot to put his own truck in park at a founders day parade a couple of years back and it lunged forward toward a crowd. So if those are the characteristics of a intelligent good man running the community god help romeoville. LOL Correct grammar all you want but it can't chage the truth. Ask Gulden about t. I encourage that to. Each him in us truck go ahead. When you have nothing to hide you hide nothing at all. Ask him ask employees. Do research. Educate yourself. How well do his department head really like him? Do they hold meetings he does know about? Do they make fun of him to their employees? Is he respected or feared? Questions lead to answers follow them. Once again good luck Romeoville."
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#7 Dec 28, 2012
I'm coming to get you...
Kids on block

Romeoville, IL

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Gulden has done a great job.
Resident

Romeoville, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Kids on block wrote:
Gulden has done a great job.
Not for residance of Romeoville
Truth

Romeoville, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Noak-Gulden, wrong for our town.
We need change!
Jerry

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Gulden endorses 200,000 a year for health insurance for our elected officials. Unbelievable.
1050Romeo

Romeoville, IL

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Noak will be gone on April 10
Gulden on April 11
yeppers

Romeoville, IL

#13 Dec 30, 2012
His wife thinks she can control the humane society. Along with Noak but Megan has shown that she is uncontrollable. She just takes their money and laughs at them. Check out how they used the village and everything was okayed by the two of them.Printing things , making up their logo, putting them on the village web site. Way to many things to list but you get the idea. Then when some one asks both the humane society and the village will say they have nothing to do with each other. Check out the filthy cages they are suppose to maintain for their adoptable cats at petco.
You are nuts

Romeoville, IL

#14 Dec 30, 2012
yeppers wrote:
His wife thinks she can control the humane society. Along with Noak but Megan has shown that she is uncontrollable. She just takes their money and laughs at them. Check out how they used the village and everything was okayed by the two of them.Printing things , making up their logo, putting them on the village web site. Way to many things to list but you get the idea. Then when some one asks both the humane society and the village will say they have nothing to do with each other. Check out the filthy cages they are suppose to maintain for their adoptable cats at petco.
You are completely nuts. Keep your internal Humane Society nonsense to that thread. From what we hear there is plently of blame to go around on all side there. Get your act together and stop trying to blame others for your own drama.
yeppers

Romeoville, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I guess from what you say than it is okay for Steve to okay village funds for them. Think about it printing posters and printing other items for them cost the village or should I say the taxpayers something. How ever I guess that doesn't matter or does it.
Roger

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 30, 2012
yeppers wrote:
I guess from what you say than it is okay for Steve to okay village funds for them. Think about it printing posters and printing other items for them cost the village or should I say the taxpayers something. How ever I guess that doesn't matter or does it.
Gail, it seems you have a grudge against not-for-profits. Next you'll be taking shots at the churches that you think may be too supportive of the mayor and board. Just can't handle government doing the right thing to help groups to that are doing good things in the community. You really are a bitter person.
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Steve Gulden, did you see me on TV yesterday?
I'm coming for you...
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Steve, Steve, Steve are you ready for me???
Your old boss is coming back and he is meaner than ever. It's PAYBACK time!
Listen clueless

Romeoville, IL

#19 Jan 7, 2013
That's never going to happen. People's memories aren't that short.
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#20 Jan 7, 2013
never say never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shorewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 7 min help 7,695
Reposh - Streit - Car...is it ethical? 8 min Anakin 22
Who is Ben Benson? 1 hr Askin Questions 1
Turner Brags He's Anti-Development 1 hr creepy crawly co... 41
Kabeara Samoyeds ~ Don't Buy a Puppy there you ... (Jan '14) Sat Layla Scott 48
Summit Mall Fri Clark 3
Log Jammed Again Fri R U Inside 16
Shorewood Dating
Find my Match

Shorewood People Search