Lake Forest Park man accused of rapin...

Lake Forest Park man accused of raping son's friend pleads not guilty

There are 1 comment on the The Seattle Times story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Lake Forest Park man accused of raping son's friend pleads not guilty. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

Victor Casarez Sr. , a Lake Forest Park man accused of drugging then raping a girl his teenage son brought home, pleaded not guilty today to charges of rape, indecent liberties, sexual exploitation of a minor and possessing depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

Deepsea diver

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2009
I am a support member for BACA. "Bikers againest child abuse"
These bikers are not a bunch of thugs, but a support group for, children that are abused.
That operate under a body of bikers.
Would someone please tell this family of the victim about BACA.
They will stand by her for support in court, or give her proection if needed, because the son is not in jail. And counciling if she needs it. And it cost the family nothing.

With Respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shoreline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up Next Seahawks vs Saints 13 hr SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
News Why are there so many rats in Seattle? Tue pulte is a RICO 2
carroll "there was a frustration there because ... Oct 24 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Sherman got owned Oct 23 floyd 1
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Oct 23 TracyCarr 435
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct 22 Jason 1
News Local officials prepare for regional emergncy May '16 Johnson 1

Shoreline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shoreline Mortgages