The who

Brighton, UK

#76 Jan 19, 2013
I really love black girls but I think sometimes it's difficult cos normally people assume that you are already hitched I suppose or think they may get aggro if they come near you! If the truth be known there are a lot of white guys that would love to go out with lovely coloured girls but are a little bit worried about consequence! I say the hell with them! Xx
sonja

United States

#77 Jan 25, 2013
Christopher wrote:
Having dating the whole spectrum of girls I've found myself swaying around as my tastes change month to month. Being able to get along really comes down to how your cultures can coexist. Here in the Bay Area there are so many different cultures that skin color isn't a very good indicator of how someone is going to behave.
The brutal honest is that at least here, there are less white males attracted to dark African women than are attracted to say lighter skin mixes and latina women. But its still at LEAST 50% who don't put any mind to it. Personal preferance is part learned part birth.
I really didn't think I was attracted to darker skin colors until I ran into an African woman who was very much behaviorally like myself and I allowed myself to be open to possibilities.
Some of the people giving responses are Fanatics who have fetishes for black women and don't date others so I would take their opinions on what men they haven't met with a grain of salt.
Try some flirtatious behavior with guys you think are attractive, even from far. Smile and look away, brush your hair away from your face. Say hi as you walk by and give a sexy walk as you go past. If they are interested AND have the courage they'll make a move. As a guy who does get hit on quite often while I'm working (admittedly by drunk girls) I can tell you guys Love it when women give them clues or make the first move.
I loved reading your post. Good tips. I'll have to test out the flirty smile and see what happens :)
sonja

United States

#78 Jan 25, 2013
Plenty wrote:
Girls it comes down to confidence. If u have it , guys can see it, they won't be afraid to approach and u wont be afraid to react or send the "I'm available" signals out. Some of my lady friends laugh at me because I am not a model look alike and I am not domesticated around the house, but I get more guys than all the rest and they can't understand why. I know who I am and what I can do and what I will accept and where my boundaries are. Go get um girls...
Confidence is key! I agree.
Anonymous

United States

#80 Jan 26, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
I dated a black woman once, for $50 an hour.
Really? That's what I want. How'd you get her to do that?
Mango

United States

#81 Feb 1, 2013
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
I'm a "white" guy. Always wanted a dark gal but was intimidated by the barriers. Once I got past that and asked the lady out it was cool. Maybe black girls should make themselves more approachable by other colors; you won't be sorry...
what

Marcus Hook, PA

#82 Feb 6, 2013
JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.
First of all if anyone was to give our race a bad rep it wuld b people like you because that was so uncalled for. U must really be at unease with hrself nd ur appearance for you to talk about people like that because every each is their own. Nd as far as u sagin onli the ugli people likes the whites....im 17 like white boys, am african american nd i b damned if im ugli. So do everyone a favor nd go get a fuckin life.

Huntington, WV

#83 Apr 1, 2013
umm... I'm black, I grew up in West Virginia there were waaaaaaayyyyy more white people than black, and it seemed like all the black guys were hood rats. I was in talented and gifted until high school and I graduated with a 3.9 GPA. I have never found myself attracted to black guys, as I think of them as my brothers. I have only dated white guys, but I don't find myself attracted to the wannabe-thug type. I'm a normal person with normal taste.
Firefighter1313

Greer, SC

#84 Apr 12, 2013
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
I am getting married to a black girl. I wouldn't date another white girl now. So yes white guys love black women.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85 Apr 12, 2013
Firefighter1313 wrote:
<quoted text> I am getting married to a black girl. I wouldn't date another white girl now. So yes white guys love black women.
You would have to admit though, couples like you, are relatively rare...?
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#86 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to admit though, couples like you, are relatively rare...?
And?????

Since the average person is top-to-bottom idiot who never wants to use the brain, I don't think being "rare" is something to feat.

Location hidden

#87 Apr 13, 2013
..Just saying....i almost never see a white man/black female couple.....
genealogically speaking

Hazleton, PA

#88 Apr 14, 2013
Do the Obama's count in this discussion since Obama is primarily white with a quarter Arab and another quarter African?

Location hidden

#89 Apr 14, 2013
genealogically speaking wrote:
Do the Obama's count in this discussion since Obama is primarily white with a quarter Arab and another quarter African?
...I'm a thinking, it was that white half that cured our economy,eh?.........
mellow zeb

Great Falls, VA

#90 Apr 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm a thinking, it was that white half that cured our economy,eh?.........
The economy is cured?

Location hidden

#91 Apr 22, 2013
mellow zeb wrote:
<quoted text>The economy is cured?
A bit slow, but it's comming along....Please, buy a newspaper and read all of the business section....you know, occasionally.....

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#92 Apr 22, 2013

Go blue.,. Something tells me you weren't saying the same in 2005.

You corporate cheerleaders cannot fool everybody any more whether you got an R, I, D or X behind your names. Corporate globalism and mass immigration will continue to drive wages down. However, not to worry, Obama will print enough money to pay for everybody's healthcare AND welfare. This, combined with dancing with the stars and judge Judy should be sufficient to keep the sheeple in check. Add in some " terrorism" and "homeland security" and we will finally see the global nightmare not even revelations could foresee.

Location hidden

#93 Apr 23, 2013
You are not sufficiently grounded, it may actually take some protein.......

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#94 Apr 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You are not sufficiently grounded, it may actually take some protein.......
Ohhhh, you ARE remaining a living proof of the public school system, I can tell. DID you know that proteins damages the kidneys in excess? Furthermore, did you read studies about how animal proteins (most) will acidify the urine and lead to increased Ca losses? Or did you study what the US IOC recommends for a carb/protein ratio? Did you know that there is minimal if any evidence that excess protein supplementation will boost muscle growth?

Of course you didn't know anything of this. You are just another dumb, ignorant liberal that have neither ever worked out nor had any thoughts about nutrition and what it can do to you. Therefore, you are trying to show off with a sneer insinuating that vegans don't get enough proteins.

Go back to BurgerKing and have another whooper, I say. Then you can chug it down with some Coke and have a fat ice cream for dessert. That should give you both enough proteins and enough Calcium to replenish what you lose in the urine afterwards. Don't worry, when you get a heart attack due to all the saturated animal fat in your vessels, Obamacare will ensure that you get pain medications. especially after studies in New England Journal Of medicine states cath is not helpful in so many instances.

Liberals that try to be sarcastic fail, because sarcasm requires elements of truth at the bottom in order to captivate people. You are just another tool with no mind except what is required to echo someone else.

Location hidden

#95 Apr 23, 2013
Liberals?.....Oh, I see......can't transend an election, eh?.....that is what you're really about.....
test

Seattle, WA

#96 Apr 23, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shoreline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Be Blunt About Ferguson and Michael Brown Sun Sunshine 8
The Liberal View is that School Discipline is t... Sun Culture Auditor 1
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Sat Jetupper 318
How are so many idiots so successful at work? Dec 19 Trust Jesus 5
Dog friendly apartments? Dec 19 Trust Jesus 2
Mountlake Terrace Garage Door Repair Dec 19 SarahRYoung 1
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Dec 18 Patti 378
Shoreline Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web