TV ads aim to lure Catholics back to church

Feb 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KING5 Seattle News

Sometimes it's prayer that brings in the faithful, but a Kirkland Catholic church is counting on TV ads.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 18, 2013
myth debunker

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Get rid of the homo and gay priests.

Since: Feb 10

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

wtf

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

myth debunker wrote:
Get rid of the homo and gay priests.
The Catholic Church has been working to get rid of the homosexuals. And since the gay priest have been kicked out there are almost no new cases of abuse being reported. What lawsuits are filed in court involve people who are just now remembering being abused 20 and 30 years ago.
Monettan in Exile

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

True, NiteClerk. In the days before Vatican II, if a Seminarian was discovered to be homosexual, he was promptly booted out as "Immature". This changed when Liberals seized control of the Seminaries in the late 1960's. They opened the door to gays.

"Buuuuuuut... they're such NICE young men"--that was the refrain as the doors were thrown open to homosexuals. Within a few years some monasteries and some seminaries were almost completely homosexual, resulting in many good, priestly candidates choosing not to go into the priesthood. As we now know this came back to haunt the Church.

83% of the "child abuse cases" were of a homosexual nature, with the horny homo predators going after 11-17 year old boys. Thank God the Church has learned it's lesson.
Raymond

South Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

In the days before V2 it was the real Catholic church. Now there is a baunch of imposters claiming to be Catholic. That goes from the "pope" on down to the janitor.

The true Cat holic church still remains in the "catacombs" of small groups who held onto the true mass , sacraments and doctrine.
Kimber

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Where do you get your statistics?
I PX

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

When I think how this "so-called" "church" has raped the minds of every nation it has contacted I want to scream unto the heavens!
RC "chuch" has kept, will keep, & will continue to keep the world its prisoner.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

NiteClerk wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church has been working to get rid of the homosexuals. And since the gay priest have been kicked out there are almost no new cases of abuse being reported. What lawsuits are filed in court involve people who are just now remembering being abused 20 and 30 years ago.
Anyone remember when Ratzi made the inane statement that he was going to "rid the world of homosexuality?"
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

...why...yes..dhat is ..okay..okay...TV Ads...eh...yada u u..(+)...$$$...wonderful

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Shoreline Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shoreline Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••