Beautiful Shoreham

Gardiner, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2008
I'd like to know why Jane voted against snow removal for our district? Is she THAT partisan? AND why did she approve of taking money from the Highway dept.(3.3 million of our taxes) and agree to create more positions for the town? Folks, get ready for a rough winter when the roads don't get cleaned. Think about your kids in the North Shore of our district ( Rocky Point and Shoreham especially) and the school buses not getting through because of the lack of ice and snow removal. Thank Jane for that!
Now thats a SNOW JOB

Highland, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2008
THANK YOU JANE! For doing what is right for this town. And contrary to the political hack who posted the comment, the truth is that there is money for snow removal. This is all a ploy to see if people will be stupid enough to believe the rhetoric from the dems, wanting desperately to get control back. The proof is in the minutes of the meeting. Funds are available for any snow removal needs!
Jane Bonner is doing a magnificent job. Especially for those of us in the Shoreham community. We couldn't ask for more!
Beautiful Shoreham

Gardiner, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2008
Now thats a SNOW JOB wrote:
THANK YOU JANE! For doing what is right for this town. And contrary to the political hack who posted the comment, the truth is that there is money for snow removal. This is all a ploy to see if people will be stupid enough to believe the rhetoric from the dems, wanting desperately to get control back. The proof is in the minutes of the meeting. Funds are available for any snow removal needs!
Jane Bonner is doing a magnificent job. Especially for those of us in the Shoreham community. We couldn't ask for more!
I beg to differ....Jane has proven to be a political hack for the Crookhaven boys and for your information I'm a Republican who voted for her! Please tell me why she has employed her boyfriend and his FAMILY on our taxpayer's dime?
She's just another puppet player in Crookhaven politics and everyone that I know seems to be waking up and smelling the coffee!
joe

Highland, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2008
Jane Bonner, please explain how you are encouraging new business into the Shoreham, Wading River, Rocky Point area. It appears by your track record, "no so-called big box stores, Staples", are not acceptable to your way of thinking, actually lack of thinking. Eonomics 101 would be a great start for you. Civics groups do not represent all the people, paying taxes, and trying to continue to live in this area. The standard of living has declined, or maybe you haven't noticed. What are you doing to help create jobs, good paying jobs for the next generation of kids?
Eric

Montague, NJ

#5 Jan 3, 2009
Jane is not very responsive. She has repeatedly refused to meet with gay/lesbian members of the
Rocky Point community. I'm disappointed with her.
joe

Bridgewater, NJ

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Hey Jane, check out all the dead wood in the Town Clerk's office, you have a room full of "do nothing " staff, just sitting on their duff; I guess you need 20 people to fill out a dog license application, cut staff, save the taxpayers money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shoreham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Aug 24 Anonymous 1
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17
KKK Ignorance Aug 17 Sunshineretirednow 1
upton days 2016 Aug 14 Resident 5

Shoreham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shoreham Mortgages