First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2013
It's a shame America has put so much time, effort and debate on the death of a thug when we have fine upstanding Americans who die in foreign countries every day that barely get mentioned.
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2013
not arguing the politics.... or the verdict...

but 17 year olds can vote...????
JudgDread

Deer Park, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2013
HeavyFed & I iz Zimmr -
Instead of being such opinionated nuts of something you know nothing of, why don't you two go and blow each others guns off. I know how mucho you tea baggers love touching each others guns.
Loooooossers like you have brought our county to the sad shape its in. You need to go see Rick Perry and GW. Maybe they'll let you handle their guns. I hear Ricky likes to have guys handle his gun.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2013
JudgDread wrote:
HeavyFed & I iz Zimmr -
Instead of being such opinionated nuts of something you know nothing of, why don't you two go and blow each others guns off. I know how mucho you tea baggers love touching each others guns.
Loooooossers like you have brought our county to the sad shape its in. You need to go see Rick Perry and GW. Maybe they'll let you handle their guns. I hear Ricky likes to have guys handle his gun.
Sorry, I don't own a gun... but I'd fight for your right to own one.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't own a gun... but I'd fight for your right to own one.
You wouldn't fight for anything. You are too busy smoking pot and scamming for spare change to think about anyone but yourself. You proved it when you were kicked out of the navy for chronic drug use. You let the whole country down.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't fight for anything. You are too busy smoking pot and scamming for spare change to think about anyone but yourself. You proved it when you were kicked out of the navy for chronic drug use. You let the whole country down.
I did not use any drugs until I was in my late 20's.

I've been fighting for my country my entire life.

Watch and learn, Elaine.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not use any drugs until I was in my late 20's.
I've been fighting for my country my entire life.
Watch and learn, Elaine.
You never got off your lazy drug addled ass to fight for anything. You turned your back on your family by stealing from them. You turned your back on your country by being a weak minded spineless stoned Pansy and got kicked out of the navy. Then you abandoned your community by leaving town in disgrace; a wanted criminal.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You never got off your lazy drug addled ass to fight for anything. You turned your back on your family by stealing from them. You turned your back on your country by being a weak minded spineless stoned Pansy and got kicked out of the navy. Then you abandoned your community by leaving town in disgrace; a wanted criminal.
LOL

According to YOUR slanted idea of my history!

There is very little truth in your post... and I think you know that.

At least I hope you're just trying to slander me and you aren't really THAT ignorant.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#11 Jul 21, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't own a gun... but I'd fight for your right to own one.
That is right Ex-cons can not own guns. Military won't have him either.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#12 Jul 21, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
If Elaine hates you there must be something redeeming about you and I can tell your an ignorant jerk but if Elaine hates you, you can't be 100% bad.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2013
I think Elaine is also"I am Zimmerman"

Location hidden

#14 Jul 21, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That is right Ex-cons can not own guns. Military won't have him either.
I am not an ex-con.

I am too old to join the military now... but I could have re-enlisted.

I was in the process of doing exactly that during Desert Storm.

Changed my mind just before I signed the paperwork.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 22, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
FUBAR--HEAVY FED did spend 6 months in the gladiator wing of the Houston jail. he admitted that himself in a post. he also did not tell on what charge he was there. but to spend 6 months it had to be at least a serious misdemeanor. now the point of this is NOT to slam HEAVY --but to show you do not know diddly s--t about TEXAS gun laws. first off a serious misdemeanor in TEXAS WILL cause your concealed carry license to be taken away. BUT will NOT do away with your right to have a firearm. also even with a felony- depending on how bad a felony, if not related to a gun related offense or domestic violence, a felon after 5 years of parole (successful completion of parole) CAN possess a firearm IN THEIR HOME or on their property. BUT can never have a concealed license.
It was the gladiatotr floor.

The 10th floor of Harris County jail in 1989.. it was commonly known as the gladiator floor.

24 man cell blocks holding an average 30-48 young adults, mostly made up of black and latino gang members with something to prove.

Maybe only one or two white people.

Whatever I did to end up there... I did not deserve that.

One thing is for sure... I learned how to fight there.

I had never really been in a fight before I went to jail.

Not a day went by that I did not get into a fight... and ever time I got into a serious fight they would move me to a new cell block where I started the process all over again.

I fought most every single day for six months until I had my jaw broken by this huge black guy who came up and hit me from behind while I was beating his fellow trustee's head into the floor.

After six months of that... I was a violent pissed off motherphucker, maddog, but as soon as my jaw was broken I could no longer defend myself, so I broke down and called my father and asked him to bond me out.

An aside story to that, while I was waiting to be seen by a doctor at the hospital I was in the custody of a deputy who was reading a Greensheet.

I could see clearly the wanted photos on the back of the paper.

No shit, the guy who was sitting right next to me in the hall was featured dead center.

I discreetly told the deputy, he arrested him and as a reward he bought me a coke with ice on the way back to jail.

Another time while I was in Harris County, I was in a particularly violent cell block... one of the inmates was taunting deputies trying to get them to come in after him... they planned to lure a couple deputies inside and they were going to beat them down.

Two deputies came in... he ran to the farthest cell and went inside, they ran in right behind him and the fight was on.

I ran over and slammed the cell door shut so no one else could get in there... it was a huge nasty fight going on in there and I knew those deputies were in trouble, so I ran out out the cell block (they had left the door open)and down the hallway, around the corner and then down another corridor to the central watch station to get help.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 22, 2013
fubar wrote:
I think Elaine is also"I am Zimmerman"
No. I know how to use paragraphs.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Elaine calls Fed liar, Fed calls Elaine liar, for once they are both right. Two egoists with an overinflated opinion of themselves who attempt to force their beliefs on everyone else. They deserve each other.
Lomaxx

Katy, TX

#20 Jul 22, 2013
I don't buy what you are saying, Tezan...well we all know fatboy(unfortunately).
Mas dos

Deer Park, TX

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Everyone except Lomaxx is Heavy.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 23, 2013
How can you tell?
Worthy

Deer Park, TX

#23 Jul 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
How can you tell?
I found your failed LA Topix threads. You tried to strike up conversation and failed. You brought in your normal cast of characters and argued with yourself. Sad. You are pathetic. No one cares about you.

Unless people are strung out on drugs or alcohol they don't beg on the street. You do this because you haven't one person who will help you when you get in a jam. Pathetic. What does that say about your life, who you are?
money

Deer Park, TX

#24 Jul 23, 2013
This

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shoreacres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alt Right(KKK& White Supremacists) Supported Tr... 1 hr red dawn 6
Stock market up 2000 points! Thanks president ... 9 hr Texan 3
Trump Proves he is a POS 10 hr Texan 29
Time names Trump "Person of the Year"! 10 hr Texan 5
US Steel brings 10,000 jobs back to the US! Tha... 17 hr fubar 3
Does it bother you Christians? Wed Defiant1 104
Clinton bribed Lynch. Wed Defiant1 52

Shoreacres Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance