Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated May 30, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fisher of men

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 11, 2012
I hope you fine folks of La Porte dont get the pleasure of meeting Officer Cameron Briscoe. It seems his temper may interfer with his obligation.
So what

Livingston, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Fisher of men wrote:
I hope you fine folks of La Porte dont get the pleasure of meeting Officer Cameron Briscoe. It seems his temper may interfer with his obligation.
Don't speed in LP or commit a crime and you probably won't meet him... Just saying...
Agree

La Porte, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2012
If you can't obey the law, stay out of our City! Officer Briscoe is just doing his job to keep our streets safe. La Porte has not had a murder in like a decade, yet a half dozen people are killed by people breaking the law on the street in La Porte every year. I for one am glad the PD is doing everything they can to keep people like you in check.
your name

Texas City, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Don't be stupid enough to piss off a police officer. You wouldn't be talking to one if you hadn't broke the law or caused a problem. You are a whinner..........
Fisher of men

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2012
I guess Im not sure where we are "speeding" off to. I had the opportunity to meet him at one of the local restaurants. Now I suppose I should be "eating" in some other town, which is certainly my option.
Diner

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Maybe you could explain just how a police officer just becomes rude to another diner without provacation?? You are leaving your part out just to insult this officer. I don't know him, but I do know he has been here a long time and if he has such a hair trigger personality, he would not have been. Slander only comes back at you so think before you do this to a man and his family's livelihood.
You are a coward

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Fisher of men wrote:
I guess Im not sure where we are "speeding" off to. I had the opportunity to meet him at one of the local restaurants. Now I suppose I should be "eating" in some other town, which is certainly my option.
What an effing coward. You get on here to bitch about a police officer who protects us with his life and you want us to believe you had a horrible experience with him while you were just minding your own business..

You are a e'ffed up person..........
Fisher of men

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 12, 2012
I truely am sorry my opinion has offended so many and will try to keep them contained as I conduct me business elsewhere.
Diner

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 12, 2012
I'd stay in La Porte. We are safe here.
Fisher of men wrote:
I truely am sorry my opinion has offended so many and will try to keep them contained as I conduct me business elsewhere.
Fisher of men

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Unlike some I respect and appreciate your opinion.
empireboy

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Fisher of men wrote:
I truely am sorry my opinion has offended so many and will try to keep them contained as I conduct me business elsewhere.
'bye

Since: Jun 09

Deer Park, TX

#12 Jun 13, 2012
I was very pleased with the professionalism of Officer Briscoe. Someone hit a vehicle, parked in front of my house, and ran. Within minutes LaPorte Police had the person in custody. Officer Briscoe was one of the two officers involved. Thank you La Porte PD for your quick action!!!
Bdelco

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Officer Briscoe has a tendency to hold a grudge. I did know him personally and he pulled my husband over just because he could. I personally think with his past issues and mental standing, he should not be carrying a gun.

He is a Mason and tends to pull over other Masons and make snide comments after he writes them an unnecessary ticket. So not only is he a disgrace to his uniforms at some times, but he can also be a disgrace to the Masons.
Defamation of Character

La Porte, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2012
Bdelco wrote:
Officer Briscoe has a tendency to hold a grudge. I did know him personally and he pulled my husband over just because he could. I personally think with his past issues and mental standing, he should not be carrying a gun.
He is a Mason and tends to pull over other Masons and make snide comments after he writes them an unnecessary ticket. So not only is he a disgrace to his uniforms at some times, but he can also be a disgrace to the Masons.
I hope your facts are true that you posted here and if not, it seems to me that the following might apply to you;

Texas law uses the phrase "defamation of character" to cover incidents in which someone makes a false statement to injure another person's reputation or imply the person has bad character. Defamation of character includes libel, in which such statements are written, and slander, in which such statements are spoken.
HIS WIFE

La Porte, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Bdelco wrote:
Officer Briscoe has a tendency to hold a grudge. I did know him personally and he pulled my husband over just because he could. I personally think with his past issues and mental standing, he should not be carrying a gun.
He is a Mason and tends to pull over other Masons and make snide comments after he writes them an unnecessary ticket. So not only is he a disgrace to his uniforms at some times, but he can also be a disgrace to the Masons.
Cameron Briscoe is a wonderful person, father, and husband. It really breaks my heart at how hateful people tend to be on this site. My husband DOES NOT HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS!!!! This is not the first time that my husband has been personally attacked about the things he and I have been though. Yes we have lost our wonderful son, yes we did lose our house in Ike...but that does not make someone have mental issues. From what Cameron and I have been though has only made us appreciate life and our family even more. We are just average La Porte Citizens, nothing more nothing less. How dare you say that. Cameron is NOT a police officer for the money thatís for sure, Cameron is a police officer because he cares. He is by the book, it does not matter if you are a Mason, a truck driver, or a council woman you will be treated the same. We all have a job to do and that is his job. He is not there to argue or hold court on the side of the road, he is there to make sure you slow down though this city. Also there is NO such thing as an unnecessary ticketÖ.they are all earned! Too bad no one likes getting a ticket...but thatís an easy fix SLOW DOWN and obey they law. Thank you to everyone who has had nice things to say, Cameron is good person. By the way, I will not hide behind some unknown name like this person has my name is Cassie!
empireboy

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2012
Defamation of Character wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your facts are true that you posted here and if not, it seems to me that the following might apply to you;

Texas law uses the phrase "defamation of character" to cover incidents in which someone makes a false statement to injure another person's reputation or imply the person has bad character. Defamation of character includes libel, in which such statements are written, and slander, in which such statements are spoken.
And she was dumb enough to put it in writing. Sounds like a good lawsuit. But briscoe wont do anything about it. He'll consider the source and blow it off as heresay by people who would prefer he sit on the side of the road reading magazines or napping, rather than doing his job.
Thea

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 30, 2012
Fisher the Dumb-A I Know Officer Briscoe "Cameron" personally and yes you have not only offended him you have offended his wife, children, parents, siblings,in-laws,family and friends and that is including ME!!! You are just ticked off because you were given a well-deserved ticket I'm sure because if you had met Cameron at a restraunt you would have been greeted with a smile and a handshake BUT... I do agree with you on one thing you need to eat in another town or better yet COUNTRY!!! You know you better hope he doesn't file a defamation of character lawsuit on you an just so you know your FAKE NAME doesn't keep u hidden DUMB - A!!!
Thea

Houston, TX

#18 Jun 30, 2012
And to the other scaredy cat (BDelco) that has also defammed Officer Briscoe he needs to be coming after you too because sweetie it's all in writing... copy and pasted...you are truly STUPID!!! You just had to jump on the band wagon because your stupid husband wasn't obeying the law do you even know what the MASON'S stand for... Probably not you've already proven not to be too intelligent so let me educate you a little bit...." A Mason is a man who has decided that he likes to feel good about himself and others. He cares about the future as well as the past, and does what he can, both alone and with others, to make the future good for everyone". WOW now that sounds like the CAMERON BRISCOE I KNOW!!! Not someone who is going to pull over other MASON'S just to do so!!! Your just plain STUPID!!! Why don't you go do something with your life... like clean toilets but honestly you would be a disgrace to the TIDY BOWL MAN!!!
The dude

La Porte, TX

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Crooked *ss cops
hear ye

Pasadena, TX

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Ms. Briscoe and friends,
I share your disgust having a loved one thrown through the mud - but the best way to make it go away is to ignore their ignorant comments! I know - it's hard. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shoreacres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwinism in Arizona 7 min fubar 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min buckeye 17,889
Tree's 1 hr jim 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,306
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 770
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 8 hr Heavy Fed 27
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 11 hr DPGirl 4
•••
•••
•••

Shoreacres Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shoreacres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shoreacres News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shoreacres
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••