Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Anyone who doesn't agree with Johnny is a racist, pedophile, member of the KKK or a beotch.

Masters has spent a lifetime playing the victim while this sick bastard child has been banned from Gallatin county and his family.

Mark it down, he will make 3/4 of all posts on a thread many times commenting in his own posts as a different name. Now that is a real anonymous racist, KKK pedophile who is a beotch.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Anyone who doesn't agree with Johnny is a racist, pedophile, member of the KKK or a beotch. "

Point made! You have posted as "Observation" or others that disagree with you many times to make people look bad. To call me a racist or KKK member is to call you sane. It's just not true. The reputation your looney mind has made on this site is legendary but not for content, only gibberish. Your posts regardless of the name of the poster stand out like a sore thumb.

You are a sick bastard child!

Enjoy your time in jail Johnny. Your time for assaulting two officers is well earned and should give you time to realize your sick mind needs help. Now, squeal like a pig boy!

Now come back with your comments about the real observation being a member of the KKK, racism, pedophile or any other unfounded accusation.

Your mental illness is documented from Warsaw to Louisville and beyond as evidenced by your arrest record and court notes. I am very much aware of your sick past and have warned many of your illness and threat to society.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tesla invented the radio. Google Tesla electric car.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shively Discussions

Search the Shively Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 42 min Mustang Mike 2
2 people injured in shooting at Jackson Street,... 46 min Mustang Mike 2
Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Libe... 48 min Mustang Mike 5
Majority of Kentucky voters oppose same-sex mar... 2 hr lgbt is silly 1
Mitch McConnell 2 hr really 26
Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes 2 hr Robin 3
Republicans 3 hr Fedup with Obama liberals 19
•••
•••