LMPD: Daniel Boone arrested outside L...

LMPD: Daniel Boone arrested outside Lou. restaurant wearing no pants

There are 9 comments on the WHAS11 story from May 8, 2013, titled LMPD: Daniel Boone arrested outside Lou. restaurant wearing no pants. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A man is arrested, accused of stealing food from a grocery store, then eating it outside a nearby restaurant while exposing himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#1 May 10, 2013
It's a free country,if the man wanted to walk around with no pants it's his business,you aint gotta look!!
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
it supposed to b free

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
It's a free country,if the man wanted to walk around with no pants it's his business,you aint gotta look!!
He wasnt walking around.Im pretty sure that people didnt want to see that upon walking into Kroger.I think its funny that a man named Daniel Boone did this,and thats the most funniest of all.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 May 10, 2013
Than again,seeing the area where it happened,this dont really surprise me all that much.Heck,the Walmart down the street is constantly on the news for people shoplifting and such.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
they should beat up women who flash, to be equal
Johnathan Masters

Fort Knox, KY

#6 May 10, 2013
I wish I was there. I would have s ucked that c ock. He couldve dangled it in my mouth and all over my face yo
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#7 May 10, 2013
couchburner wrote:
they should beat up women who flash, to be equal
Women are allowed to walk around in booty shorts...indecent exposure laws don't apply to them unless they are obstructing.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#8 May 10, 2013
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Daniel Boone murdered lots of Indians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 1 hr Frenchfelineecoast99 461
trump 1 hr Hawtwife 25
All lives matter 7 hr Greg 172
White police =Bad People 7 hr Flash 6
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) 10 hr Why 22
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 13 hr They Are So Trashy 12
Forget about trump and black lives matter, let'... 14 hr Question 1

Shively Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages