marcie vause,christian vause charles ...

marcie vause,christian vause charles vause

Posted in the Shively Forum

rick mitchell davis

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2014
look up inmate 08389161# north carolina offender search. you will find marcie vause or marcia vause or charlie vause or charles vause of 9510 hunting ground ct. louisville ky 40229 adams run subdivision. their gay son christian vause or christian hunter vause or chris vause, he just got moved to wake correctional institutuion on reileigh nc a minimum security prison so that means he will be getting out of prison in either 90 days or next dec 2015 or before that. time. he will be out raping boys and girls andteens and 20 yrs olds from now till eternity once he gets out( he will mever tell a girl he dates hat he served between 10 and 12 yrs on prison for having sex with a handicapped mental patient boy underage and it was his ex wife wendy lynn jones vause herbrother was having sex with her husband christian hunter vause or chris vause or christian vause ) how gay is that. iam hopeful he stays clear of my 3 daughters one is 15 , one is 21 an the other 24, they wouldent wipe their feet on chris vause or marcie or chalie vause so their idioot son is now at wake correctional he got moved from avery mitchell it says wake is for people being released in 90 days i assueme that means to a lower again custody level where he has freedom to go out and work in the cimmunity and rape girls and gutss all over north carolina and raleigh area
rick mitchell davis

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 23, 2014
yes! christian hunter vause ( christian vause( or chris vause. got moved to yet another prison, he is now at lincoln correctional in lincolnton nc. a minimum correction facility... his parents marcia vause or ( marcie markert vause) and charles frederic vause) or charlie vause. i bet they are just pee---ing in their pants their baby spoiled brat. may be getting out soon of prison, he will be back ont the streets of louisville ky. going to girly shows like he use to on preston hwy to strip clubs reading dirt books, and f*ing any young girl tat comes his way.. or boy... either or. christian vause.( christian hunter vause) or chris vause. is now 43 yrs old officially born 1971. he will always be a sex offender and have a record of 2 felony charges for 2nd degree sexual offense on a minor ( a boy) under 16 yrs old in north carolina ( his ex wife wendy jones vause) her brother michael jones -christian vause had sex with.,. he hides behind a facade telling people he was a christian he wanted to be a preacher or minister of the gospel, he was still reading dirty girly magazines like cream and other other books,. and then he got sent to prison in may 2004. now the 43 yr old sex offender will be getting out very soon. watch out girls and boys for this sex offender will be on the loose either in north carolina or louisville ky back home with his parents on hunting ground court in louisville ky. off beaulah church road. or his parents bought a 2nd home near 6 mile lane or lime kiln or some where off bardstown and buechel. did they buy the home for christian whe he gets out of prison or did they buy it for him to be a landlord when he gets out of prison to have a income. he doesnt deserve any house or car or present his parents treated it as though he was right and the system was wrong for locking him up.and that it was just a isolated insodent but do they know how many abortions and things he claimed he paid or had his past girls to do. he is so queer and gay. when he gets out of prison he will be even gayer if there is such a word for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Common sense 2,082
News Family of man pulled from pond after police foo... 5 hr Tough Guy 27
News Police in Clark Co. say body of missing 2-year-... 8 hr AconcernedParent 1
News Springfield community seeking to bring new VA h... 19 hr Sickened 1
Whayn Supply 22 hr moretocome 1
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14) Sun makes sense to me 32
Candace Stevens Hall (Jan '16) Sun EIIa 4

Shively Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages