Someone who knows

Columbus, IN

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Anybody know him? He is a deadbeat dad that care more about pills more than his kids. He has never been in his kids life's. if he can't smoke it or put it up his nose he doesn't care.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Say it to his face chicken shyt.
Someone who knows

Franklin, IN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Say it to his face chicken shyt.
Not a problem. He should stop hiding out!
Hmm

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Its funny you wrote this in march 2013, because you idiot one reason i wasnt around was a stint in rehab Ive been completely 100% sober since ocober 2011, so sorry but you were misinformed. Since i dont know who you are in bloomington indina, I have know idea who you are butyou are someone who dont know obviously. And as far as my children, dont talk about what you dont kow. I wasnt in one if my kids life for a while bu trust me it was for the best. I dont wan my children around a junkie even if its me. But your right i was an addict and made alot of wrong choices, which i pay for every day. On the flipside I have a 2yr old daughter who Lives with me and very spoiled, very happs and says she has the best daddy in the world, hardly a deadbeat, so maybe at one time you were right, butnot now and not in 2013. YOU DONT KNOW ME
well

Versailles, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2014
how about your other 2 kids life's?
Hmm wrote:
Its funny you wrote this in march 2013, because you idiot one reason i wasnt around was a stint in rehab Ive been completely 100% sober since ocober 2011, so sorry but you were misinformed. Since i dont know who you are in bloomington indina, I have know idea who you are butyou are someone who dont know obviously. And as far as my children, dont talk about what you dont kow. I wasnt in one if my kids life for a while bu trust me it was for the best. I dont wan my children around a junkie even if its me. But your right i was an addict and made alot of wrong choices, which i pay for every day. On the flipside I have a 2yr old daughter who Lives with me and very spoiled, very happs and says she has the best daddy in the world, hardly a deadbeat, so maybe at one time you were right, butnot now and not in 2013. YOU DONT KNOW ME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,018
Jessica olis (Dec '11) 2 hr OCSfinest 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Patrick Bateman 610
Marie Wren 4 hr White Man 3
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 5 hr Cynthia 347
Shively Jukebox (Jul '12) May 22 Musikologist 15
News Jeffersonville man accused of beating son, wife... Mar '16 Amos N Andy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages