Are All Truck Drivers God Damned Queers?

Posted in the Shively Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James McBrian

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Why are the truck drivers having homosexual sex in the truck-stops in Brooks and on the KY Interstates in the rest areas? They are spreading disease and death across the country. They must be stopped!
Scary Person

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Sounds like someone is jealous.Did you get turned down by one?
James

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Queers are everywhere.
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

#6 Jul 9, 2012
They're not queer, just their boyfriends!
Steve

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Wonder why guys from Kentucky have such obsession with queers. As much as you talk about them, you must be one yourselves. Seriously, I'm married and happily married and most of you are just a bunch of dirty low down fags. Kentucky boys must enjoy talking with that cock in their mouth. Explains why you can't understand most of them
Mary Sue

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Steve wrote:
Wonder why guys from Kentucky have such obsession with queers. As much as you talk about them, you must be one yourselves. Seriously, I'm married and happily married and most of you are just a bunch of dirty low down fags. Kentucky boys must enjoy talking with that cock in their mouth. Explains why you can't understand most of them
Your location is Kentucky. So ... you're married to a man?
Ho-tep

New Albany, IN

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Mary Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Your location is Kentucky. So ... you're married to a man?
That's funny!
James McBrian

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2012
90% of all truck drivers are queer and the other 10% are thinking about it.
big gay al

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2012
James McBrian wrote:
90% of all truck drivers are queer and the other 10% are thinking about it.
you know an awful lot about gay men for someone posting a name, there, JAMES MCBRIAN. I wonder if i can find you on facebook there, sweetheart. I'll be seeing you soon babycakes ... mwaaah!
James McBrian

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 17, 2012
big gay al wrote:
<quoted text>
you know an awful lot about gay men for someone posting a name, there, JAMES MCBRIAN. I wonder if i can find you on facebook there, sweetheart. I'll be seeing you soon babycakes ... mwaaah!
I have searched for "big gay al" on Facebook but I could not find you. I am there and have over 401 friends!
big gay al

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2012
James McBrian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have searched for "big gay al" on Facebook but I could not find you. I am there and have over 401 friends!
401 gay friends?
Weirdbeard

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2013
James McBrian wrote:
Why are the truck drivers having homosexual sex in the truck-stops in Brooks and on the KY Interstates in the rest areas? They are spreading disease and death across the country. They must be stopped!
Yes most of us drivers are queer. You want some?

Since: Sep 13

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2013
Weirdbeard wrote:
<quoted text>Yes most of us drivers are queer. You want some?
you seem to be proud of it ...?..until somebody catches you acting like a queer in the real world. Then you run away like a scared little girl covering your face with both hands. It's just a matter of time till you freaks create a deadly air born disease From your sick sex acts
truckerjack

Fletcher, NC

#18 Jan 8, 2014
I dunno about the rest but I have sucked a lot of good trucker cock on the road. Mostly married straight men who get horney and help each other out.
Playboy slim

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2014
Hey booty is booty ya feel me. Hit that and hit it hard
deadreckoning

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2014
Not all truckers are queer. However, all truckers are definitely horny sons of bitc**s. Can ya blame 'em. All those long boring hours on the road make for some lonely individuals. Have you ever heard of "Lot Lizards"?
deez

Louisville, KY

#22 Jan 27, 2014
I'm a truck driver and I am not gay or think about being gay. Perhaps its the fact that getting a woman in bed in Kentucky is such a hard task that truck drivers in Kentucky act like this?
deez

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 27, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as gay a s goose in heat.
being from the highlands bob you should know all to well about being gay as a goose, only queers and weirdo's live in the highlands.
Bandit

Hammond, IN

#27 Jan 27, 2014
Nope. Just the ones that have rainbows hanging on their mirrors and I'm pretty sure that if his horn plays "Raining Men" that's a good sign.
Lil Mama KYTRUCKERSWIFE

Bardstown, KY

#29 Jan 31, 2014
First I want to say..I find it freakish for this person to know this is going on at the truck stop and the rest area..what are you the sex police and to be honest I haven't met a gay truck driver ever...Ive seen some heavy ones..But what they do is there business......GET OVER IT..and why bash KY..for me coming through Nashville TN one day and looking down this man had no clothes on at all...it takes all kinds to make the world go around..Just let it go...FU lot lizards and ill speak for all us Mamas who cant go every trip if Im in the truck an you knock on the door and say you need some company? Id soon just kick you in the face...Im signing off be safe our fellow truckers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places that hire felons.help! 24 min Helen Travolta 5
who won the U of L and UK game? 1 hr L1C4 extra letter 5
Mr Governor 1 hr canman 3
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 1 hr Like to b used 24
my cat has eaten a patinos birds 1 hr L1C4 extra letter 10
KFC yum! center 1 hr L1C4 extra letter 51
I hate fat women (Dec '09) 4 hr Cracker Country Boy 218
Shively Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shively News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shively

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:05PM
Ben Roethlisberger has upset stomach, hasn't warmed up
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
NFL Playoff Bracket 2015: Postseason Format and Super Bowl Odds for All 12 Teams
NBC Sports 6:17 PM
Steelers, Bengals tied at 7 after first quarter - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:36 PM
Dalton picked again, Steelers take advantage