You people do realize?

You people do realize?

Posted in the Shively Forum

Revelations

Marcus Hook, PA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
The government is stock piling ammo to use on us citizens? And this zombie training junk is to practice against mass waves of unarmed citizens as well as desensitize the military to use of violence against us? I was in the army, fort benning georgia, I had a sargeant that hated civilians and wanted to kill them...he bragged about it, so dont think for one second they are the good guys or give a damn about the constitution. Remember as well, the bible says in the last days the earth will be full of oath breakers....I myself am an oath breaker...although shameful and sorry, it is what it is. If a man like me that can love christ so much can fall so hard, what the hell do you think our godless military will do? Good luck fellow americans, were gonna need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Lewis 2 hr Meek 2
Tiffany Lane 2 hr Wow Sex 17
Should I move to Cincinnati 2 hr BoobTube 2
Robert Ross 2 hr Robert Ross 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr White Male_ 8,298
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 7 hr Simmons 257
cards a crying 10 hr My 2 cents 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages